Recent content by evade123

1. E

Horse Riding System Camera Issues

I did. He mentioned you said a state could be created to offset the camera, but besides that there is nothing else. Wish there was an easy solution as this would be a great integration.
  2. E

Horse Animset Pro Integration

Anyone have a solution for this camera issue? The current camera is attached to the player so it bobs up and down when riding the horse
  3. E

Horse Riding System Camera Issues

Anyone using Horse Riding system from Malbers? The Opsive camera shakes rapidly and is very distracting. Ive contacted Malbers, but the issue seems to be with Opsive as the Camera is always attatched to the player.
  4. E

First Person Arm Sprint/Recoil Question

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, put everything to 0 and still looks like this. Might be tied to the animation some how? Would be nice to get some more insight
  5. E

First Person Arm Sprint/Recoil Question

Hello, Where can I adjust the first person sprint for the items? The arm can be seen clipping through the camera. Also is there another recoil adjustment somewhere? I changed all the recoil parameters to 0 in the "Shootable Weapon" component, but still have massive recoil as seen. Appreciate...
  6. E

Possible to adjust hand position for weapons in First person?

Gotcha. Can this be done for the First Person Perspective Item? My character only uses first person, but don't see an option for it?
  7. E

Possible to adjust hand position for weapons in First person?

My characters left arm is in a funky position. Anyway to change this? If not through opsive.. any recommendations?
  8. E

HDRP Overlay appearing green

For anyone else that runs into the issue. Changing it from Global to local fixes it for now. Hope this helps
  9. E

This only happens with your HDRP overlay
  10. E

Hello, A specific texture is appearing green when the HDRP overlay is in the scene. Any suggestions?
  11. E

First Person Weapon not moving with hands/arms

It is parented, but doesn't move with it
  12. E

First Person Weapon not moving with hands/arms

Hello, May have messed something up, but just made a new character and added the AR. It doesn't move with the characters hands/arms though? Not sure why?
  13. E

Way to fix arms while switching weapon?

Hello, Was wondering if there is an easy way to adjust the weapon switch animation? When I switch I can see my characters arms.
  14. E

First Person Animation Question

This is probably a simple question. Can't figure out what I did, but how do I get the arms to not appear in the shadow?
  15. E

First Person Animation Question

So I see the documentation says If you use a different model (generic) you can't use the same animations. I purchased this model and was trying to implement for my first person character/arms. I would need to create entirely new animations? There is no other work around? What if the arms were...