Horse Riding System Camera Issues

evade123

Anyone using Horse Riding system from Malbers? The Opsive camera shakes rapidly and is very distracting. Ive contacted Malbers, but the issue seems to be with Opsive as the Camera is always attatched to the player.

Last edited:
I did. He mentioned you said a state could be created to offset the camera, but besides that there is nothing else. Wish there was an easy solution as this would be a great integration.

I did. He mentioned you said a state could be created to offset the camera, but besides that there is nothing else. Wish there was an easy solution as this would be a great integration.
Have you been able to create this state or know how to?

Oh boy, I came here for this. Use to NOT be an issue, but it’s borderline unusable with the camera bouncing as it is. I’m working on this currently so I’ll post any update I have. Nothing I have tried with the camera states has helped. Edys Vehicle Physics handles the camera well, so I’m going to check there.

Have you been able to create this state or know how to?
So it looks like the script for “Use Transform” on the Mount Base fixes the issue for the bobbing. It makes it so it doesn’t get the rotations. Find it in the demo scene for integrations from HAP (on the Horse Realistic > Mounts > Mount Base GameObject)

Last edited:
So it looks like the script for “Use Transform” on the Mount Base fixes the issue for the bobbing. It makes it so it doesn’t get the rotations. Find it in the demo scene for integrations from HAP (on the Horse Realistic > Mounts > Mount Base GameObject)
Thanks.

Yea I did. I think I used the player prefab (not sure as it was almost a year ago) and change the model that it used.