Horse Animset Pro Integration

Anyone successfully got weapons to work with the horses? I like riding Blitz with a Bow, but can't seem to shoot weapons with Malbers HAP.

From Dicord server.
1612402460850.png

I believe you have to create/edit the integration yourself to get Opsive weapons working.

Has any brave soul out there figured out how to combine the UCC ride state weapon actions with Malbers mount riding actions? If so could you post a few tips to get me going in the right direction. If the devs are reluctant to devise a solution, I wonder if this is beyond the capabilities of mere mortals like me. ?

A heads up for anyone else currently struggling with this integration. Out of the box I'm fairly confident the integration no longer works (way too buggy). I'm on UCC 2.4.4 and Horse Animset 4.3 with the integration installed. Without swapping cameras and sticking to the main camera the riding works perfectly but the camera shakes a ton. Swapping the camera on start mount to the camera included in malbers common directory leads to the riding controls behaving erratically. The controls end up all over the place (ex: trying to walk forward results in the horse turning instead etc..)

Please note: The integration that this thread is about is my independent integration that can be found on GitHub. And it's outdated. I am a regular Opsive character controller user and it's not an official Opsive and HAP integration. However, there is an official integration by Malbers. Please specify which integration you are talking about when you comment here. I recommend using the official HAP integration, as mine hasn't been updated for a long time and I don't provide general support. If you ask me a specific question, I'll take a crack at trying to help you get it working too, IF the Malbers integration doesn't work for you. The support for that integration should be directed to Malbers, however.
Let me know if you need help getting features working as my programming skills have improved a lot since I made this integration and I could probably do much better than I originally did. In fact, I am considering making a Patreon if it's something enough people need, because it's difficult to devote time to it unless enough of you guys really need it.

Last edited:
Anyone have a solution for this camera issue? The current camera is attached to the player so it bobs up and down when riding the horse