Recent content by sythe

1. S

What is the easiest way to control footstep volume?

when you mean audio mixer you're talking about the Audio manager singleton right?? if yes how do I make changes there, didn't find any doc about it, and all modifiers there are just getters
  2. S

What is the easiest way to control footstep volume?

I wanna to control sounds through options master and specific volume (sfx, voice, music), but the AudioSource responsible to play the footstep sounds can't be manageable direct, I mean, the sounds settings come from Surface effects, so any change that I manually made there will be immediately...
  3. S

How to push a simple sphere???

I'm trying to achieve a simple "push the object when moving into it", so I create a basic sphere, added a collider and a rigidbdy, so I ended with: Awesome, but when I touch on it something inside Opsive add a custom material to this sphere, with cause the following effect: So, after some...
  4. S

How to disable the movement animation

root motion is already disabled. What you mean by adjust the animator? I tried to create a new states but it alsos control the camera position, so using a state to disable it does not seems to be a simple option. When using the SetPositionAndRotation I get the results that I want, didn't I have...
  5. S

How to disable the movement animation

I need to manually move the character without run the moving animation, atm my solution is moving the character using SetPositionAndDirection() from Locomotion, also changing the character state to disable the inputs detection from opsive and manually get and process the input, it is working...
  6. S

How to get full control of the player's position?

but my point is that I want to be able to take control over opsive to move, rotate and do other things, are you seeing that the only way to move the character is through animation and overriding properties? For example, my movement controls will not come from an ability extension but through an...
  7. S

The ability is enabled on the inspector, does it mean that it is active? My bad, it's returning FALSE on TryStart and TryStop ?‍♂️ but supposing that I don't want to have an animation, how do I take control of the player position and manually update it?
  8. S

I don't have an animation for this "flight" the character will stand still. I'm trying to use the ability that you showed but I have some questions 1. I've manually disabled other abilities and market the flight to don't use gravity, but it still going down from cliffs. What am I doing wrong...
  9. S

I need to make the character to "kinda fly" but I can't manually change the transform of the object that contains the controller and also can't make it move to some position through MoveTowards after disabling the gravity, what am I doing wrong?
  10. S

My character isn`t running

Yap, the ability is there, I don't know if this implies in some difference, but I'm using rewired input component
  11. S

My character isn`t running

If I understood it correctly the way that you make the character run is triggering the speed changeability that will multiply the speed on the animator that then will make the character move faster, am I correct? I ask because I'm not being able to make my character run and I`m not getting why...
  12. S

Disable everything but the camera LookAt

But how would I move if I disable the positional input? What I need is to change the way that the character move, instead of walking (move forward in a constant direction) I need to fly (move forward based on the direction that I'm looking), also I disabled all the abilities and removed the...
  13. S

Disable everything but the camera LookAt

I'm creating a flight behavior and I want to temporary disable all controllers, but the player must be able to keep controlling the look-at-mouse behavior, any help is welcome
  14. S

Performance issues

I don't think this is Unity's fault, my friend, your controller seems to be triggering it. Are you sure that you are pulling the profile data into the analyzer or are you just looking for this callback in the profile?
  15. S

Performance issues

Can you import your data into the analyzer and then look for this callback there? Because there you can find the whole data instead of specific frames.