How to disable the movement animation

sythe

I need to manually move the character without run the moving animation, atm my solution is moving the character using SetPositionAndDirection() from Locomotion, also changing the character state to disable the inputs detection from opsive and manually get and process the input, it is working pretty okay, but now I need to make use of your physics detection to avoid passing through some colliders and apparently SetPositionAndDirection() skips these checks, if I move through the Locomotion.Move() API the position is validated, but the moving animation also runs. I tried to enable the StopMovementAnimation ability, but its kepts disabling itself for some reason (as you can see on gif)

capture.gif
(the code is just calling a TryStartAbility())

so, I think that the answer would be simple, I just want to disable the movement animation and being able to kept using the physics detection to avoid passing through some colliders

root motion is already disabled.

What you mean by adjust the animator? I tried to create a new states but it alsos control the camera position, so using a state to disable it does not seems to be a simple option. When using the SetPositionAndRotation I get the results that I want, didn't I have some easier way to validate the position before move into some direction throug this api?