My character isn`t running

sythe

If I understood it correctly the way that you make the character run is triggering the speed changeability that will multiply the speed on the animator that then will make the character move faster, am I correct? I ask because I'm not being able to make my character run and I`m not getting why, I also need to be able to change the button that makes the character run and I'm not finding any place in your code that does a check on some input to trigger the ability, can someone clarify how this work?

If I understood it correctly the way that you make the character run is triggering the speed changeability that will multiply the speed on the animator that then will make the character move faster, am I correct? I ask because I'm not being able to make my character run and I`m not getting why, I also need to be able to change the button that makes the character run and I'm not finding any place in your code that does a check on some input to trigger the ability, can someone clarify how this work?
Hi syth! Have you added speed change ability in your character's ucc component (Locomotion handler)

Yap, the ability is there, I don't know if this implies in some difference, but I'm using rewired input component
1668169399480.png