Recent content by pleska

1. P

Floating main menu

I want to create a floating main menu kind of like some other RPGs or MMOs do where all the panels it opens are floating and not nested like the current UIS main menu design does. Here is an example of one from FF14 online. I was thinking of trying to do this with and Item Hotbar Panel with...
  2. P

Drag from Inventory to Equipment View generating error

I solved my problem but I don't understand it. If the item starts in my (Main) Default Item Collection vs. the Loadout Item Collection then it's not listed on the "Current Inventory" of the Ultimate Inventory System Bridge. If that is the case I get the error when I do the drag/drop operation...
  3. P

I am not sure if this will help give a clue to my problem but the core problem seems to be caused by this path. UltimateInventorySystemBridge OnItemActionEquipUnequip() calls GetEquipItemSetIndex() calls InventorySystemItemSetManager.IsItemSetValid() which is returning false at the...
  4. P

Cinemachine Camera Movement with UCC and UIS panels open

I tried to use states with Movement Type but can't switch the current Third Person Movement Type with states. If I could I think I could set an Idle or disabled Movement Type while a DisplayPanel is active. Then the mouse movement would need something else to control it also. Of course I could...
  5. P

Cinemachine Camera Movement with UCC and UIS panels open

I was curious if there is a built in way to tell UCC and a Third Person Cinemachine View type to not process mouse movements when a Ultimate Inventory System Display panel is open? If not I guess I can look to build that. Right now when I have an inventory and equipment window open, drag/drop...
  6. P

I think I have created the integration according to the video and demo scene but as I drag a Item Definition I created from my Inventory Panel to my Equipment Panel the icon moves correctly but I get the error "Unable to find the ItemSet for item 1 Breastplate (4261490087) in category index...
  7. P

Drag and Drop Item Collection Selection

I solved my own problem, the purpose needs to be main for the inventory or it puts the item in the default collection. I really don't get this design but at least I understand what it is doing now.
  8. P

Drag and Drop Item Collection Selection

When I do a drag and drop operation from my Player's Item Collection "Equipment" (which is a ItemSlotCollection with purpose Equipped) into my Player's Item Collection "Inventory" (which is a ItemCollection Purpose None) the item is ending up in my (Main) Item Collection and my target Inventory...
  9. P

Item View Drawer - Different Empty Item View for Grid by Item View Slot

I got it working by creating an ItemViewModule, not sure if this is the best method but at least it worked. using Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core.DataStructures; using Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Item.ItemViewModules; using...
  10. P

Item View Drawer - Different Empty Item View for Grid by Item View Slot

I was wondering if there is any creative way of changing the Empty Item View for each Item View Slot in a panel. What I want is a ghosted image of the type of armor in the slot when no armor is present. I guess I could do that by merging my images on top of copies of all of my Item View Slot...
  11. P

Problem creating equipment window with Item View Slots

Thanks that solved my problem. I moved all of the Item View Slots out of the grid layout groups and gave their parent the access to the ItemViewDrawer and ItemSlotCollectionView and then went back to one ItemSlotSet and all my errors and warnings disappeared. It seems that when my hierarchy of...
  12. P

I am making progress but I am wondering if I am running into a design limitation. I broke my ItemSlotSet into 3 different definitions and moved redundant copies of ItemViewDrawer and ItemSlotCollectionView, etc. to each of the parent elements for the left, middle, and right equipment sets using...
  13. P

I have been working on creating an equipment view and I think I have everything setup the same way as the demo with just a different UI and Item View Slots Container for the Equipment but as I run I get this error and my one equip item doesn't show up. IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was...