Drag and Drop Item Collection Selection

pleska

When I do a drag and drop operation from my Player's Item Collection "Equipment" (which is a ItemSlotCollection with purpose Equipped) into my Player's Item Collection "Inventory" (which is a ItemCollection Purpose None) the item is ending up in my (Main) Item Collection and my target Inventory Window's Item View Slot Collection Filter to only show Collection "Inventory" is making it disappear. Moving the other way between windows is working though. How does one indicate which ItemCollection you want the drop or move operations to place the item inside?

I solved my own problem, the purpose needs to be main for the inventory or it puts the item in the default collection. I really don't get this design but at least I understand what it is doing now.

You are correct.
I've added some code to force the Inventory to have one "Main" ItemCollection, if there is none, the first one will change its purpose to Main (before it used to use the first collection as main but did not change its purpose) I hope that will help avoid the issue you pointed out.