Recent content by mdookie4

1. M

Wander with AIPath

Is it a case of the wander script dependent on the type of graph? Will it be better if I change the graph type from grid to navmesh instead or there is still a need to call the sample position API in a script before running the wander task script? Thank you, EDIT: I got a reply mentioning about...
  2. M

Wander with AIPath

Hi Justin, I have being trying to calibrate the Wander task fields with AIPath script (integration with A* pathfinding), and I noticed that the waypoint Wander task set for the object does not care about the grid graph generated via A*. Areas that are supposed to be not passable (no...
  3. M

Can See Object not working with A* Pathfinding?

I do have polygon collider 2D on the target, does setting trigger or not matter? Or is it because I need a primitive collider? Thank you! EDIT: I removed the collider on my seeker gameobject, and it worked! The target still has the collider, but why is this so? hmm... sorry for the holiday...
  4. M

Can See Object not working with A* Pathfinding?

Hi Justin, I set the Can See Object task in editor and set physics 2D to true, and from the scene i can see the angle is correct. However when the target came into view of the angle, I do not see a returned object nor the angle reset to 0 as it mentioned in the script. Is it because I am using...
  5. M

2D animations using Behavior Designer?

Hi Justin! How would you propose to control 2D animations for a character using Behavior Editor? I tried to search on the forums but there is too many results coming out from animation and searching 2D gives me the search string is too short :unsure: (sorry I cannot find related info on 2D...
  6. M

AStar not seen in Behavior Designer Editor

Thank you again for the advice, sorry for one more question - do we have to disable or remove any animator controller if we are using behavior designer for the game object? Do you recommend the Character controller (UCC) for 2D character controls and animations?
  7. M

Ah, so there's still the integration pack to download, thank you! Does the documentation explain the various integration tasks like Wander, flee, seek? because i can't seem to find any detailed info, or the only way is the inspect the script? Can i ask also what is the graphic representation (2...
  8. M

*Sorry repost! realize this question should be here instead of UCC* Hi! In the behavior design editor, when I add task -> action, I am unable to see Astar pathfinding, hence when I added the Wander task, it stated it is using Navmesh instead of Astar. I did some reading, and is it mandatory...