Recent content by Juneav

1. J

Weapon Customization Guidelines?

Alright! Thanks a lot, I have started my setup with your recommendations, so far I have been able to create a "root" item that I can configure in runtime using only the usable action and the generic item effects to fire any type of my custom weapons effect ( this is the asset...
  2. J

Weapon Customization Guidelines?

Hello! Been wondering how to create some sort of weapon customization using the character item... My goal is to have one type of weapon that can be customized in runtime by the player, for this I have a weapon model that I have setup following the third person character item tutorial, so far so...
  3. J

FPS drop with specific movement configurations

Hello! Hope you are OK!Im running into a weird issue where I am losing about 30~ FPS average when my camera has certain view types and I remove them to simplify my settings. On average I have 110~ FPS but then it drops to 80~ FPS. I have attached a video that depicts the situation. On my camera...
  4. J

3rd person Camera Jittery

Hi justing, how are you? Im experiencing the same issue on version 2.4.9. However, if I set the update location to Fixed Update, I experience cammera jitter, if I change it to Update the problem dissapears, so Im on the opposite side of some people here. Setting it to Update forces me to change...
  5. J

Third Person Camera Over The Shoulder?

Hi Dank! I spent the day thinking in your suggestion about using camera transitions and states, and I came with an idea: what if I have a script that checks for movement and depending on it switches to adventure/combat cameras and movements? And guess what, it worked! By using a simple script...
  6. J

Thank you very much! I will experiment whit these tonight! I'll share my results:D
  7. J

Hi there! This seems like a very good solution to the case, but can you share some screenshots of your setup in the inspector? Thank you!
  8. J

Hi there! Hope you are doing OK. I have been playing around for a while and I have not been able to achieve this kind of movement: over the shoulder - like in moder games style... Dead Space, The Last Of Us, Resident Evil, Hellblade, etc., those games implement an over the shoulder camera style...
  9. J

3rd Person Camera Position Smoothing - Rotation

Hi there! Were you able to resolve this issue? Im having it as well.
  10. J

Change camera transition duration at runtime

Thank you! Marked as solved :D
  11. J

Change camera transition duration at runtime

Hello! Recently I have set my desired transition time from third camera to third camera in the inspector, but is there a way to change the transition duration in runtime via scripts? The use cases: a) In game scene level events that require the camera to be detached (disable input components...
  12. J

Replacing Input Manager with Hinput Pro

Hello! Hope you are doing OK. I would like to know what and where to modify if I want to replace all Input.GetButton(...) with a custom input solution. The asset I'd like to use is named HInput Pro and it works in a similar way like the classic input manager, but this one includes static methods...