FPS drop with specific movement configurations

Juneav

Hello! Hope you are OK!Im running into a weird issue where I am losing about 30~ FPS average when my camera has certain view types and I remove them to simplify my settings. On average I have 110~ FPS but then it drops to 80~ FPS. I have attached a video that depicts the situation. On my camera, I have Transition, First Person Combat, Third Person Combat, Third Person Adventure and Third Person Shoulder (I created this). My character has Third Person Adventure and Third Person Shoulder. On my current scene, If i remove the Transition, First Person Combat, Third Person Combat, from the camera, the FPS drops to around 80 FPS, If I restore them, the FPS are high on 110 FPS again. I have no clue why this is happening, take a look at the video in the attached zip file. There are other assets on the scene but they are completely unrelated to this behaviour, any ideas? o_O

My guess is that the drop is occurring when you are looking at a certain object rather than the view type itself. Have you tried profiling? This should give you a better idea into the cause of the bottleneck.