Recent content by errorCSO

1. E

SkyCar bug

Hi Justin, uncheck Precision Start doesn't solve this problem. The bug exist as is in the latest version. Please keep teleport entry/exit a few times on a slope. On our game it became unplayable on uneven terrains. Its very obvious and can be reproduced in the demo. Can you make the player...
  2. E

SkyCar bug

Hi Justin, You are right at first the character does seem to oriented perpendicular to the ground, but please keep driving on hamburger shaped hills and repeat exit/enter a few more times. You will notice gradually the horizon line will be tilted and it gets worse from there. Camera alignment as...
  3. E

SkyCar bug

Hi Justin, I need a quick solution to the SkyCar regarding these 2 problems. They existed in your Demo as well. 1, When pressed Space Bar to fully stop the vehicle. press forward or W key would only makes the front wheels spinning without the car moving at all. In order to move again, one has...
  4. E

Deathmatch AI Kit bug

Hi Justin, The deathmatchAgent.PauseOnDeath = true; is fixed. That's good! However all of the mentioned bugs remain exactly the same. I only used the AI, so I'm not concern with whether the Demo scene is functioning anymore. Initially I only went back to see if the original AIs having the same...
  5. E

How to disable I key for inventory

Hi Sangemdoko, Please tell me an easy way to disable I key for UIS Main Menu. In my project I put all types of menu in a separate UI and UIS is being open from there instead. Thanks!
  6. E

Deathmatch AI Kit bug

I did all of that, have been using your product for years its the norm. In fact I always make sure there are no console errors or else I assume its on my end. And I never save the Demo or modify other related things. I have been deleting them all and re-imported everything again. Same problem...
  7. E

Deathmatch AI Kit bug

This bug is found in the latest version of TPC & Deathmatch AI for Version 3. There are no console errors during installations of TCP, DM AI, or even during the Demo gameplay where this bug was found. To reproduce; Run the demo scene Spark. 1, Player (Aydan) can fire a few shots after spawn in...
  8. E

TPC V3.08 Needs Dialogue System integration update

Everything was fine in V3.0.7. As soon as 3.0.8 installed, this happens; Assets\Pixel Crushers\Dialogue System\Third Party Support\Opsive UCC Support\Scripts\Interaction\DialogueSystemTriggerInteractableTarget.cs(15,83): error CS0535: 'DialogueSystemTriggerInteractableTarget' does not...
  9. E

UIS TPC V3 Integrations Demo ammo count bug

After I revert & re-import the assets again, cleanup some of the Monitors prefabs that was backed up elsewhere (not under Opsive folder). I was able to get the Demo to work as in your video. However the gun in the Inventory's ammo remain unchanged. But that I got it to work by binding it to the...
  10. E

UIS TPC V3 Integrations Demo ammo count bug

There appear to be some incomplete set up in your Demo, as a result the Ammo count in the UI is not changing when fire weapons. To reproduce; 1, Run the \Integrations \UltimateInventorySystem \Demo 2, Select a shootable weapon & fire, keep an eye on the Ammo count in the UI, as well as open the...
  11. E

Drive ability bug

There seem to be a bug with the Drive ability in the latest version. To reproduce; 1, Run the Demo in \Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Demo 2, Under Character's Drive ability check, Teleport Enter Exit. 3, Now enter the Skycar, the player (alone) will be in a sitting position and fly into...
  12. E

V1.0.4 coming soon

Wait a bit until some other tools sorted out UCC 3 is one of them. 15$ for a useful tool on a game project is more than worthed, as lots of the Assets Store purchases are never used anyway (some developers here can relate to that). Will submit bugs when encountered, its part of development to...
  13. E

V1.0.4 coming soon

Our playtests, its a term that teams of people testing the game countless hrs. I give you the benefit of doubt if its any where nearly as intuitive when exit/enter vehicles as BF. again, it sound too simple, but I can find places in the world easy break this function. You can't ask the player...
  14. E

V1.0.4 coming soon

Alright sounds good. We don't use art assets come with tool packages as we make our own, understand they are there to demonstrate the functionalities. On the other hand, functionalities should be well thought for all scenarios, an example is: Can player enter/exit vehicles in all environments...
  15. E

V1.0.4 coming soon

Thanks for explaining! Not doubting what we see is what we get, just curious about the parts in there. For me stability and polishness is more important. Usually some features in any given package don't hold up in vicious playtestings. I intend to buy this later after V3 UCC dust is settled...