The Ultimate Save System

The save system Manager is part of the
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.SaveSystem
namespace.

And it is part of the

Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem

Assembly definition

Please show me a screenshot of you Assembly definition object. Because from the looks of it you haven't set Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem as a dependency on your assembly definition.
And you haven't set
using Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.SaveSystem
in your script.

As always, you are right and I am a lost boy wandering in a forest that he does not belong. Thank you. As you can see, I now have a script that will apply both UIS and Easy save. I had to include all the Assembly GUiDs to eliminate all the console errors, including your heart save script. I love that script sooooo much. Again, Thank you. Now, if you could kindly direct me as to where to place this script where it will work with your Save Menu, all will be perfect. Seriously, the way your save menu works with save, load, delete, cancel along with the confirmation popup, that is perfect. I want that perfection. Again, I am willing to pay for your time, I just need this fixed so I can advance my game. Saving the active state of items is critical in the Patriots journey.

Attachments

• Opsive 06.png
    Opsive 06.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Opsive 07.png
    Opsive 07.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
In a few posts prior I explain how you can add this very easily:

I just made a few changes to the source code to make it easier. Those changes haven't been published yet though.
So you have to add those functions to the grid script. And you can add your custom script to the SaveGrid gameobject and hook it in too.

If you really struggle with this, and need us to take care of it for you, then send us your project by email and we'll implement it for you. You can find our consulatation fee here:

Thank you Sangemdoko. The UIS is working with Easy save once again. I made a game object, attached my script to that game object. Drug the game object into UIS save grid alternate save system and simply chose Save, Load and Delete in the appropriate bindings.