How i can do animator for weapon?

GCBM

Sorry, i can't speak english good, so i can't find information for it, sorry, can you help me with it? I have animated hands with weapon, i set up it, but animation don't work (the sound works), i shoot - animation don't work, i aim - animation don't work(
Sorry for my english, thanks for help!
1601836962850.png

If you're working with a first person perspective you'll need to make sure you also replace the model and animator with your own. You should follow this page for creating your own animator: https://opsive.com/support/document...oller/animation/animator/animator-controller/
I don't mean the character animator (maybe I didn't understand), but the weapon animator, I made my own animator, looking back at the animators of already created weapons (right pistol, assault rifle).

Use the character's Animator Monitor "Log Item Parameter Changes" option to log all changes to item animator parameters, and check if your item's StateIndex/SubstateIndex values are being changed as expected, and that these values match your animator correctly.

Also can I ask why you're creating a custom animator for the item?

Use the character's Animator Monitor "Log Item Parameter Changes" option to log all changes to item animator parameters, and check if your item's StateIndex/SubstateIndex values are being changed as expected, and that these values match your animator correctly.

Also can I ask why you're creating a custom animator for the item?
Also can I ask why you're creating a custom animator for the item? :
Use the character's Animator Monitor: My weapon don't appear in this, but in weapon animator controller parameter changes

If your item's parameter changes aren't showing up in the logs, then something's wrong with the setup of the item itself, or the item abilities. Are you using the demo scene's character controller and items? Make sure that your Use/Aim abilities are actually being activated, check they have right Item State Index, and check the Item's Animator Item ID.

If your item's parameter changes aren't showing up in the logs, then something's wrong with the setup of the item itself, or the item abilities. Are you using the demo scene's character controller and items? Make sure that your Use/Aim abilities are actually being activated, check they have right Item State Index, and check the Item's Animator Item ID.
which controller i must use when i setup weapon (my weapon is animated hands+ weapon)?

Have you watched the video from the Animator Controller page? The weapons use the same parameters as the character does. his page also can be used for replacing animations:

If your weapon isn't firing make sure you have transferred the use animation event or used a timer: