Final IK for Version 2

chameleon

I haven't switched my project to version 3 yet. Now I've downloaded the Final IK Integration and I'm getting a lot of compiler errors. I guess it's because the integration is already for version 3. Is the assumption correct? Can I still download the integration for version 2 somewhere? Or can someone make it available to me so that I can continue working until I switch to version 3

Assets/ImportedAssets/Asset Store/Tools/PackageIntegration/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Final IK/FinalIKBridge.cs(230,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CharacterItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/ImportedAssets/Asset Store/Tools/PackageIntegration/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Final IK/FinalIKBridge.cs(240,36): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CharacterItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/ImportedAssets/Asset Store/Tools/PackageIntegration/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Final IK/FinalIKBridge.cs(108,30): error CS0115: 'FinalIKBridge.UseOnAnimatorIK': no suitable method found to override

Assets/ImportedAssets/Asset Store/Tools/PackageIntegration/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Final IK/FinalIKBridge.cs(427,30): error CS0115: 'FinalIKBridge.UpdateSolvers(int)': no suitable method found to override

Assets/ImportedAssets/Asset Store/Tools/PackageIntegration/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Final IK/FinalIKBridge.cs(22,18): error CS0534: 'FinalIKBridge' does not implement inherited abstract member 'CharacterIKBase.Move(bool)'

Are you sure you downloaded the integration that says "FinalIK (version 2)"? I just checked and the FinalIK integration for version 2 was last updated almost two years ago so it's pointing to the version 2 package.

Those are all of the version 3 integrations. You will need to use your version 2 order number for the legacy downloads.

I have the same problem, used invoice from version 2 but it only downloads something that throws these errors. Please provide version 2 FinalIK integration.

I'm also having the same exact issue - I bought version 2 but it seems like only version 3 downloads are available to me. I'm using the only order number I have that works (the Opsive item in the order is called "Third Person Controller (legacy)"). Also tried the corresponding invoice number. Is the system confused because I had purchased multiple items from the asset store in that order?

Can I get the integration some other way?

I'm not sure why but on the invoice number you provided it says that you purchased version 3 of the character controller and not version 2. Because it's on the invoice side of things I am not going to be able to add a workaround to the website. Here is the version 2 FinalIK integration.

Attachments

• FinalIK.unitypackage
    30.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi, I'm getting a similar error with the UCC V3 integration package and Final IK 2.3:

'FinalIKBridge.SetItemIKTargets(CharacterItem, Transform, Transform, Transform, Transform)':
no suitable method found to override
'FinalIKBridge' does not implement inherited abstract member 'CharacterIKBase.SetItemIKTargets(Transform, Transform, Transform, Transform)'

I've entered my latest invoice number before downloading the integration package. Please advise how to fix.