Recent content by yyycct

1. Y

Question regarding item pickup

Hi Thanks for the quick reply, sorry I did not explain clearly last time, the ItemDefinition that is in the item pick up prefab I set up is behavior differently in build vs Editor.
  2. Y

Question regarding item pickup

Hi I set up the pickup ability and equip for my project, and it worked in editor and in build before I upgraded to version 3.0.15. After the update, the pick up and equip in Editor works but it does not work in the build. After a long time of debugging, it seems to be cause by the...
  3. Y

Unable to automatic equip item after picked up

Hello, We are trying to add the dart game in our project, and we followed the setup for the grenade, and used the item builder to create the dart item. Also created the dart type and it's category. Added the toggle equipped and equipped and unequipped item abilities with category set to the...
  4. Y

Crouching Abiliity

Thanks!!
  5. Y

Compatibility with Photon Fusion

Hello, We are currently using UCC version 3 and photon pun. We want to upgrade to photon fusion, however not sure if UCC will support that. We are just wondering if UCC will integrate with photon fusion some time soon, and if we want to use photon fusion now, is there any suggest on how to...
  6. Y

Crouching Abiliity

Hi I am using version 3.08 of UCC. We are trying to set up the crouching ability but was not able to find it in the ability list, it would be great if you explain how to set up the crouching ability, thanks
  7. Y

Player speed reduced by a lot in build compare to in Editor

Hello, I am currently using UCC 3.0.8, in the build, the player's speed reduced by a lot compare to the speed in the editor, what would be the possible reasons? Thanks
  8. Y

Ability stop to work after scene transition and respawning the player

Hi We are on the process of transfering from version 2 to the newest version 3.0.7, however, after the scene transition, all of the abilities stop to work, for example speed change's can interact function always return false, and it was caused by locomotion.isMoving returned false. From...
  9. Y

Error Switching from UCC version 2 to UCC version 3

Hello, We just recently purchase the version 3 and trying to upgrade from that however we ran into some difficulties during the upgrade. We used to have this feature that will dynamically set up the character and build the character. However that does not work anymore with UCC version 3 where...
  10. Y

MoveToward location causing problem if interaction start type set to Automatic

line 119 is this function for me public override MoveTowardsLocation[] GetMoveTowardsLocations() { return m_Interactable.gameObject.GetCachedComponents<MoveTowardsLocation>(); } I used debug.log and found the m_interactable to be null
  11. Y

MoveToward location causing problem if interaction start type set to Automatic

Hello, We are trying to set up a interaction trigger automatically, and move player forward to a location first then start interaction, however it is returning this error causing weird behavior. First movetoward ability does not move at all, it teleport directly. Secondly, the interaction it...
  12. Y

Weird behavior after finish interaction

Hi After some time debugging we are able to spot the problem, it did not have anything to do the input, it was the animator parameter m_forwardMovement. We are using the SetPosition function from ultimateCharacterLocomotion script to move the player in one of our scripts, and it seems to be the...
  13. Y

Sorry for not being clear before, we have a load scene interaction in our main scene where if player interact with that, it will load a scene for the player. If the player ran to that location, after the load scene interaction finishes, the movement horizontal value becomes 2 and it is not reset...
  14. Y

Hello, After the interaction ability finishes, it will continue the running animation even if speed up ability is not enabled. Is there any way to stop it? Thanks
  15. Y

UCC V3 add on for Photon pun2

Hi! We just purchased the v3, and tried to mirage it with the multiplayer add on package. However it is not working for some reason. It would be great if you could help with that. Thanks.