Recent content by Yazou

1. Y

Difficulty in creating new abilities

I ask a lot of questions, I'm sorry, I can't find the answers in the forum which implies that I'm the first one to be blocked on these subjects, I must be particularly bad, I beg you to believe me that I'm trying as much as possible to get out of it alone. Why Object Detection is is not...
  2. Y

Problems in the NEW ABILITY tuto in the doc

I currently have 2 scripts, one to move an object and another to open a door like phasmophobia but these scripts are on objects, each object has a script. Is it worth changing these scripts so that it's on the player and use the system ability? I have to admit that when I have to create a new...
  3. Y

I set these Foot/Arm/Hand Weight to 0 because I couldn't figure out how to disable Character Ik with the State system. The animation was weird because of Avatar Definition:Create from This Model. By using Maximo's X Bot T-PoseAvatar the animation is done correctly. To use the State system I...
  4. Y

As a next step we recommend taking a look at the Ability API and existing abilities included within the controller , Where can i find the existing abilities ? edit : I say for new users like me that you just have to write the name of the desired ability in the project search bar. Each ability...
  5. Y

I followed the tutorial and I have 2 problems: The position of the right foot is weird and public override void ApplyRotation() doesn't work in fps view. What can be done about it? That being said, I see that it has an addon that offers this ability ,this is probably the best and simplest solution.
  6. Y

Mouse Sensitivity

By disabling Ultimate Character Locomotion Handler (Script) instead of Ultimate Character Locomation (Script) I no longer have the bug of the character walking endlessly. It's all good for what I wanted to do.
  7. Y

Mouse Sensitivity

Thank you for your help unfortunately it's too complicated for me at the moment, so I found another solution. Je disable Camera Controller and Ultimate Character Locomotion . What I'm trying to do in fps view is to take an object and move it with my character. I succeeded. But also to be able...
  8. Y

Mouse Sensitivity

Hi I want disable player being able to look around , with Unity Input (Script) i put 0 to the Look sensivity but the player can always look around why ? How can I do this?
  9. Y

Move With Object Ability

This ability is used to make the character move and not to move an object? It doesn't allow the character to take an object in their hand and move with it, right?
  10. Y

UFPS + Third Person Controller = Ultimate Character Controller ?

Thank you, just one last detail in the demo scene to access for example third person movement types I must launch ThirdPersonController3.0.18 in the project and vice versa for first person. Is it the same with the Ultimate Character version? It's really not important, I'm just curious. Apart...
  11. Y

UFPS + Third Person Controller = Ultimate Character Controller ?

I have UFPS , I would like to know if I buy Third Person Controller, will I have all the features of Ultimate Character Controller ?
  12. Y

Footsteps during Melee

I'm sorry the answer had already been given. Just to complete, just check Append Item in Ultimate Character Locomotion (Script) ->Abilities ->Use. And in Character Foot Effects (Script) -> States -> create a new preset wiht Name UseMySword
  13. Y

Footsteps during Melee

I don't understand how to do it. When I add a state in Character Foot Effects (Script) with Name MySword or Use with a preset that removes the footstep sound. It always removes the sound with MySword and with Use it removes with the sound when I shoot the rifle. The sound should only be removed...
  14. Y

fps full body the weapon appears twice in game

I finally found out what's wrong. The tutorial video works with Ultimate Character Controller, so there's a difference when you change the materials of the AssaultRifle in the Clip. In the video, ThirdPersonMyAssaultRifle's materials are by default Default-Materials and for me because i have...
  15. Y

fps full body the weapon appears twice in game

I am a beginner, I only have Ultimate FPS and I follow the tutorial videos. I redid the tutorial several times but each time I have the full body weapon which remains visible, the arms and the head are invisible but not the weapon. What am I missing?