Recent content by wuyan

1. W

Another solution for bow animations

OK,thanks!
  2. W

Hi Justin, I hope to use UCC's functions as much as possible, so as to avoid my project becoming messy later. So I just tried IK solution again, but there are still some problems. So I will still use my solution. 1. If there is relative shaking between the left hand and the torso in the...
  3. W

I added a script component to the bow prefab. As shown in the screenshot. rHandDrawPointID The rHandDrawPointID is used to find the rHandDrawPoint(ObjectIdentifier.ID = 21.) of the right hand . When releasing the bow, let the bow animations or a spring replace rHandDrawPoint to control...
  4. W

Hi Justin, I didn't. I let the right hand sub object rHandDrawPoint control the lBowDrawPoint bone position of the bowstring. Targeted rigging is needed, can refer to this bow. link :Rigged bow And the IK you mean is using lBowDrawPoint to control the position of the right hand ? The non...
  5. W

There are different types of characters in my game. And their body size and arm length can be customized. So I had trouble with bow animation. If the characters have different(or changeable) sizes or arm lengths. The bow animations cannot match the archer animations of all characters. I have...
  6. W

The throw object of grenade spawned from the wrong position.

Hi Justin, Thank you!The problem seems to have been solved.
  7. W

Hi, I have noticed that this problem is still unresolved. Is there a quick workaround?
  8. W

Movement Type Change

Hi Andrew, Thank you.
  9. W

Hi Justin, 1,I watched the video many times. Yes, it will be thrown at the right time. But the position is not correct. Please see the screenshot. When event is sent, the grenade is spawned at the wrong position instead of the right hand. This position appears to be symmetrical to the position...
  10. W

Hi Justin, I watched the video over and over. Yes, it will be thrown at the right time. But the position is not correct. Please see the screenshot. When event is sent, the grenade is spawned at the wrong position instead of the right hand. This position appears to be symmetrical to the position...
  11. W

Why does the throw object of grenade spawned behind the character, not from the right hand. I didn't find where to set it up correctly. Where to set it?Thanks!
  12. W

Movement Type Change

Hello Justin, In this way, the View Type will not change. 1. Will this cause any problems? 2, Although the View Type did not changed with the MovementType.But the result seem to be right.I don't feel the effect of viewType.Is that right?Or what does it do?
  13. W

Confusion about documentation and tutorials

Thank you, Justin. I'll try.
  14. W

Confusion about documentation and tutorials

I raised this problem because I'm worrying that I had spent too much time learning how to use UCC, UIS and BD.Because for an indie game developer like me, time is precious. I had an good start by following the documents and tutorials. It's good. But next, when I want to go in depth. I feel...