Some strange problems.

wuyan

1, Just now I can't modify the parameters of the ultimateCharacterLocomotion in the inspector. When I add or remove an item ability to a character in another scene, the problem disappeared and the parameters can be modified. And the same problems of other characters in all scenes are gone. I didn't do the same (add or remove item ability) for other characters.

2, When I added or removed ability before, the abilities list panel in the inspector did not automatically adjust to fit the change. For example, when I add aibility, the new aibility will go beyond the panel and be overlapped with the following parameters.At this time, will error, and ability can no longer be added or removed. I need to refresh inspector by checking another gameobject in hierarchy and then re-checking the character. The panel will display correctly again.

3, Character IK components will disable automatically when starting play mod. And it cannot be enabled manually. The problem goes away when I prefabricate the character and drag it back into the scene. Usually the same problem will comes up again after a while, some days later. I don't find the cause of the problem.

I just upgraded from 2.4.7 to 2.4.9 yesterday, and I didn't find the last 2 problems again just now. If it is not fixed in 2.4.8 and 2.4.9, there may be another causing.

Can you help me analyze the above problems?

This sounds like your upgrade to version 2.4.9 went wrong - I don't recognize any of those problems. I recommend creating a fresh project and seeing if you have the same issue.