Recent content by Vexitron

1. Vexitron

Custom Zombie No ( HitBox ) Damage to Player - How to Fix?

Hi Justin, I may have to give up and go back to the working V2, as its been such a long time on one problem/mismatched setting, and now costing a lot each day. I will send you what I did, in hopes it still may work... Before I share - I wanted to ask: Could it be something to do with Collision...
  2. Vexitron

Thanks Justin again for the help!! I will read up, and use those animation event strings, plus review your existing melee videos. I did find an Animation Event in the existing zombie Animation called "ExecuteEvent" (see attached) - Just will need to find out step by step how to make V3 have...
  3. Vexitron

Thankss. Ok, I will check the documentation. I suppose there is no Video to tackle this? Will see what I can do, as I didn't think about Animation Events... is there any special instructions or setting for Melee Attack (punch)?..or I just apply my custom 'Slapp' attack? As a bit of a Newb, was...
  4. Vexitron

as mentioned above (Here is screen shot with ATTACK active, no damage to Player Health still).
  5. Vexitron

ps - If I didnt mention it clearly - Yep, the ATTACK Task was active at some points (see Screenshots), and the animation is the ZOMBIE ATTACK animation appears to happen, though rarely, but even though its a direct hit to the player, nothing registers like in V2 (No red/pain screen, and Player...
  6. Vexitron

Thanks very much for the reply - Here was my result: Zombie still attacks (After Determine Weapon turned back on) but still no Damage to Player occurs. 1 - I tried turning one the Determine Weapon Task, but it didnt change the outcome/behavior. The Loop I have been stuck in with this problem...
  7. Vexitron

Good Question. I checked and it was stuck on Determine Weapon - Soo.. I inserted the original/custom Task called "Zombie Attack" - which didn't change anything much, so I added task "Attack Movement", but it was looping on that (Still not doing damage to Player) - though the animation was more...
  8. Vexitron

Hi, I have looked through documentation, tried going through V3 videos (I already successfully installed V3 Team Deathmatch) - but still after several attempts cannot get my iClone Zombie (already set up properly as an AI Agent/Enemy) set to Damage Player Health. Please see attached video...
  9. Vexitron

How to Update a Custom Task Script from V2 to V3?

Ok, will check that out! Thank you so much for your valuable time. Ok, noted about the [ code ] tags. It may be something with the NavMesh, so I will try to create a new one, not based on the terrain. Fingers Crossed.
  10. Vexitron

FYI - Seems It might be working - I am reading the errors,and it is saying a lot of messages about the Agent is not on a NavMesh - I did create a NavMesh, but seems its not noticing the one I made - its a big mesh covering an island, and not near 0,0,0 much, so those could be the issue... will...
  11. Vexitron

Btw - Attached/here is the original Tasks and ZombieBehavior. I Tried remaking this in V3 from scratch, but with that one, the Zombie just stands Idle, and doesn't even go to the 3 WayPoints... Thanks in Advance.
  12. Vexitron

Hi. I had a programmer help me 2 years ago to get Zombies to Attack the player in Opsive (V2). I am on my own now, and a bit unfamiliar with the correct method for updating Opsive V2 to V3 custom Tasks (scripts). Would anyone be able to tell me how to update this? I tried to apply it to an...
  13. Vexitron

INetworkInfo & Opsive.Shared could not be found?

Thank you so much for your time and answer Justin! I ended up having a fresh install in a brand new Unity Project - only installed the downloads from the Package Manager, (I think just the integration), with folders: Behavior Designer Behavior Designer Movement Opsive (After Installing all...
  14. Vexitron

It is a fresh install into an old project btw. (Was using Opsive V2, now upgraded to Opsive 3 - cannot get Behavior Design nor Team DeathMatch to work... So I deleted Opsive, Behavior Designer and Team DeathMatch..Then re-installed Opsive, Behavior Designer (no errors) but after that, when I...
  15. Vexitron

Hi, feeling like a noob. I think I just have an old install, but on this error for 3 hours – have to ask you – how to get rid of these several errors – any way to get rid of these? NOTE: I de-installed andre-installed all v3 UCC andBehavior files, but still getting these 7 errors...