INetworkInfo & Opsive.Shared could not be found?

Vexitron

Hi, feeling like a noob. I think I just have an old install, but on this error for 3 hours – have to ask you – how to get rid of these several errors – any way to get rid of these?

NOTE: I de-installed andre-installed all v3 UCC andBehavior files, but still getting these 7 errors

Scriptupdater forLibrary\Bee\artifacts\500b0aE.dag\Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.dllfailed to produce updates.txt file

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\Networking\NetworkCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs(9,25):error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Networking' does not existin the namespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assemblyreference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\Networking\RemotePlayerPerspectiveMonitor.cs(11,25):error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Networking' does not existin the namespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assemblyreference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\Networking\NetworkCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs(21,17):error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'INetworkInfo' could not befound (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\Networking\RemotePlayerPerspectiveMonitor.cs(29,17):error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'INetworkInfo' could not befound (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\Traits\Damage\DamagePopup.cs(17,43):error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UI' does not exist in thenamespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\UI\ModuleSwitcherMonitor.cs(13,32):error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UI' does not exist in thenamespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\UI\PersistentItemMonitor.cs(11,25):error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UI' does not exist in thenamespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\UI\Inventory\ItemView.cs(9,25):error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UI' does not exist in thenamespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\UI\Inventory\ItemSetView.cs(27,43):error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UI' does not exist in thenamespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\UI\Inventory\ItemView.cs(19,43):error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UI' does not exist in thenamespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\UI\Inventory\ItemView.cs(24,16):error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Text' could not be found(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\UI\MessageMonitor.cs(24,43):error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UI' does not exist in thenamespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\UI\PersistentItemMonitor.cs(21,36):error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Text' could not be found(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\UI\SlotItemMonitor.cs(24,43):error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UI' does not exist in thenamespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\UI\SlotItemMonitor.cs(28,43):error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UI' does not exist in thenamespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\UI\SlotItemMonitor.cs(30,43):error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UI' does not exist in thenamespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

It is a fresh install into an old project btw. (Was using Opsive V2, now upgraded to Opsive 3 - cannot get Behavior Design nor Team DeathMatch to work... So I deleted Opsive, Behavior Designer and Team DeathMatch..Then re-installed Opsive, Behavior Designer (no errors) but after that, when I installed DeathMatch and SharedSource (CharacterControllerSharedSource - from downloads / 1092) got these...

I'm moving this to the Ultimate Character Controller board.
The shared source is causing the issues. This file is for version 2 and there's not an equivalent for version 3. You should not import this package with version 3.

Thank you so much for your time and answer Justin!

I ended up having a fresh install in a brand new Unity Project - only installed the downloads from the Package Manager, (I think just the integration), with folders:
Behavior Designer
Behavior Designer Movement
Opsive (After Installing all parts into the blank project, including DeathMatch Kit, UUC, plus some others I had purchased [Agility, Swimming])
and also for good measure, also overwrote: Gizmos and TextMeshPro

...Then copied/overwrote the folders in my current game project. That got everything working smoothly, and also brought the ability to use Tools > Opsive > DeathMatch (Agent)

You are totally correct. It is better to have NO assets/parts of V2 in a V3 Project.