Recent content by TruAmbition

1. T

How-To: Use 3rd Person Character Controller With Device Camera

Greetings All, I am working on a project that is challenging me a bit in regards to using the Character Controller. I would like to use this asset to control my Character but I don't want any Camera requirements. I would like to use the mobile device camera, but allow the character to be...
  2. T

Profiler: UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.Update()

Resolved with "Deep Profile" setting on Profiler. FYI - Due to ETC integration Script for Easy Touch Controller. Debug.Error messages for unassigned buttons. Thanks,
  3. T

Profiler: UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.Update()

Greetings all, As I enter the optimization stages of my development, I am curious to know if others are experiencing impact via this script as shown in the profiler screenshot. All replies, experiences welcome. Thanks
  4. T

EasyTouch UCC Canvas - Enable Camera Tracking

Good Evening, I am happy to have gotten ETC implemented rather easily. After making some modifications I was exploring deeper into the settings and saw there is a Camera Tracking Feature. If enabled, the camera jitters as it struggles to maintain control as each controller attempts to direct...
  5. T

Cinemachine Assembly Definition Reference

I'll leave this for anyone else that may have similar problem. If you receive the above error, you may have not installed Cinemachine via Window > Package Manager. If you have Cinemachine version 2.1.10, this was downloaded from the Asset Store and will not work per Opsive integration steps...
  6. T

After I import the integration package I immediately get these errors. Am I no longer required to add the Assembly Definition Reference ? Do I proceed to configure Cinemachine ? please Advise
  7. T

Character size

Hey Aimee, For this I would try selecting the following: Select the model of your character, this will open up the import configuration settings for that specific model in the Inspector pane. Here you will see a scale factor, try modifying this before adding your controller, you want to try to...
  8. T

Using cinemachine and rotating the character

Different link for the Opsive integration for Cinemachine ? I have Cinemachine 2.1.10, would you mind sharing this link ? best,
  9. T

Greetings All, Working on implementing Cinemachcine into my project and I'm running into a couple things I need clarity on. Cinemachine 2.1.10 3rd Person Controller 1. I cannot find the Assembly Definition for Cinemachine we need to reference. Where can I find this? - I assume my...
  10. T

Help Creating New Interactions

I figured it out... sleep does wonders! Thanks Justin.
  11. T

Meaning I need to assign that TruInteract script I wrote directly to the Targets array? It doesn't add the script wether it's on the game object or not. I'm still not making the connection, the link you sent me is the link i've been reading over and over and still not understanding. The way my...
  12. T

Greetings All, I've been battling this for the past couple days and figured I'd at least put a line out to see if someone would be willing to assist. I am building a game where the player walks around and completes simple objectives. Most of these objectives are simple animations that play when...