Cinemachine Assembly Definition Reference

TruAmbition

Greetings All,

Working on implementing Cinemachcine into my project and I'm running into a couple things I need clarity on.

Cinemachine 2.1.10
3rd Person Controller

1. I cannot find the Assembly Definition for Cinemachine we need to reference. Where can I find this?
- I assume my delegate/method errors are related to the overall configuration not being complete.

2. Do I need to create a new ViewType for the camera controller or will this populate assuming cinemachine integration step one/issue #1 is resolved.

Please advise,

Thanks,

Make sure you are using the Unity Package Manager version of Cinemachine and then you can follow the page below. This link includes a Cinemachine view type.

After I import the integration package I immediately get these errors. Am I no longer required to add the Assembly Definition Reference ? Do I proceed to configure Cinemachine ? please Advise

Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Cinemachine/Cinemachine.cs(161,52): error CS0123: A method or delegate `Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.ThirdPersonController.Camera.ViewTypes.Cinemachine.ActivatedVirtualCamera(Cinemachine.ICinemachineCamera, Cinemachine.ICinemachineCamera)' parameters do not match delegate `UnityEngine.Events.UnityAction<Cinemachine.ICinemachineCamera>(Cinemachine.ICinemachineCamera)' parameters

Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Cinemachine/Cinemachine.cs(175,44): error CS0123: A method or delegate `Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.ThirdPersonController.Camera.ViewTypes.Cinemachine.ActivatedVirtualCamera(Cinemachine.ICinemachineCamera, Cinemachine.ICinemachineCamera)' parameters do not match delegate `UnityEngine.Events.UnityAction<Cinemachine.ICinemachineCamera>(Cinemachine.ICinemachineCamera)' parameters

After I import the integration package I immediately get these errors. Am I no longer required to add the Assembly Definition Reference ? Do I proceed to configure Cinemachine ? please Advise

I'll leave this for anyone else that may have similar problem. If you receive the above error, you may have not installed Cinemachine via Window > Package Manager. If you have Cinemachine version 2.1.10, this was downloaded from the Asset Store and will not work per Opsive integration steps. Please use the package manager to get the latest version of Cinemachine and proceed with the instructions.