EasyTouch UCC Canvas - Enable Camera Tracking

TruAmbition

Good Evening,

I am happy to have gotten ETC implemented rather easily. After making some modifications I was exploring deeper into the settings and saw there is a Camera Tracking Feature. If enabled, the camera jitters as it struggles to maintain control as each controller attempts to direct the camera. I am very curious if this functionality can be implemented with a modified View Type. I have a hunch that Cinemachine may free the controller and allow ETC to enable the tracking but wanted to run this by the forum to see if anyone has tried to enable this. I like the ETC tracking as it slowing rotates the camera in the direction the player is walking with only the Player joystick, the Camera joystick is then used for more finetune, drastic camera movements. If there is another method to implement a similar camera behavior I am all eyes and fingertips!

best,

-Truman

I didn't know that EasyTouch had a camera tracking feature but it does sound like it would need to be an additional integration to it. If the camera tracking feature already works with cinemachine then it should also work with the cinemachine view type.