Recent content by talkingheads

1. T

Cannot control Blitz with new input system

I know that, I don't understand why you have a demo which uses the old input system in 2024 but that's your choice, but it makes it really difficult to discuss aspects of the controller if there's no way of testing a working version. As such, the problem I have is that even if I use Blitz (with...
  2. T

Cannot control Blitz with new input system

I can mount Blitz, but cannot give it any movement with the new input system - and cannot test out ride in the demo for the same reason and tbh its nuts that that is still the case now. I might be missing something, but there's nothing in the user guide that explains setting up a four legged...
  3. T

The Ultimate Save System

yes much clearer.
  4. T

The Ultimate Save System

exactly this, in the sense that I tried using the optional save events to trigger a pop up and it stopped the save from working, haven't looked into the code but if the optional event is booled on it stops the save from working.
  5. T

The Ultimate Save System

I had the same result, these events stop the save from working, must be a bug in the code.
  6. T

Cinemachine issues

So decided to try and get cinemachine working for 3rd person as it'd make other camera issues simpler. Followed the instructions (am using UCC3, new input). No errors, but first issue I had (am using adventure mode) is that there was no camera control with right stick, to counter that issue I...
  7. T

Entry/Exit Animation

Can't seem to get this to work, sorry if am missing something obvious, it's not working in the demo and not sure if there's something I need to do to make it work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  8. T

Seating controller: Is there a way to send an event when a character boards / un-boards?

Thanks and you’re right, updated yesterday and it fixed it. Btw the demo scene seems quite heavy in HDRP it kills my fps (though was using high settings - GI etc), it’s all good when using it in my own scene and maybe it’s cheaper in URP, but might be good to reduce amount going on or make a...
  9. T

NWH Drive source bug

Yes that’s what I’ve ended up doing - tested the integration so raised it as wanted to see how that approach world work. Using your asset to integrate NWH aerodynamics too.
  10. T

NWH Drive source bug

Im getting this error ' NWH Vehicle Physics\NWHDriveSource.cs(72,27): error CS1061: 'Vehicle' does not contain a definition for 'Wake' and no accessible extension method 'Wake' accepting a first argument of type 'Vehicle' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly...
  11. T

Seating controller: Is there a way to send an event when a character boards / un-boards?

Got an error for this 'm_CharacterLocomotion.InstantRigidbodyMove = true;' is this an integration error?
  12. T

I need to be able to trigger an event that is specific to the vehicle I’ve boarded - to change an attached script, I tried using colliders but it’s pretty messy with my tripod design. If not is there another method that would be suitable? Thanks
  13. T

The database has errors and cannot be automatically fixed

*it is the only error so cannot debug