Recent content by SOSolacex

1. S

Inventory Canvas issue

I'll admit that I have no clue what is going on, however it's making me extremely annoyed. So there are a couple of things. -I removed the save menu and save grid comments, added the opsive ones again.. and it suddenly started working. -Then I swapped them with the pixelcrusher versions again...
  2. S

Inventory Canvas issue

Hey, it's basically the save grid script but with small changes to use the dialogue system save method instead. (Opsive's system gave me some issues a while ago) I've updated the script to fit with the latest version, and everything is set correctly when comparing it to a clean setup. It used to...
  3. S

Inventory Canvas issue

As far as the grid box drawer goes, it's a warning not an error(However, it pops up along with the errors), but here is what it says in the console: As for the rest I am still trying to figure things out unfortunately
  4. S

Inventory Canvas issue

Hi, I have absolutely no clue what I changed/accidentally clicked to make this happen as this happened shortly after looking through the UI designer.. but now my UI is entirely broken. I'm getting these errors: And quite honestly I am lost on why it's happening. Edit: I fixed some of it...
  5. S

Heal magic issue

Wait.. oh wow. But how do I get it to heal the player then? I tried making it so that the heal should also detect the layer that the player character and its colliders are on but it doesn't do anything. PS: Heal particles don't get deleted in the demo scene Edit: Fixed it by setting...
  6. S

Heal magic issue

I was having some issues with getting my own heal spell to work, so I tried looking at the demo scene. It seems I did set up my own spell pretty well for the most part, however neither in my scene nor the demo scene, the healing magic actually seems to work. The animations and particle effects...
  7. S

Magic item UIS + UCC

Unfortunately I've not been able to resolve this issue. Everything you told me is set correctly and does not have equippable as parent.
  8. S

Magic item UIS + UCC

Hey, I am currently having an issue setting up a magic spell that heals my player. I am not sure what exactly is missing; origin location is empty but there's the ID which should work. Only equipping gives me this error but it does equip; unequipping works fine. As for the actual spell I...
  9. S

AudioManager errors after update

Either way, it's been fixed since trying it with 2.4.1 instead. Perhaps one of the packages wasn't actually updated even though the store said it was. No clue.
  10. S

AudioManager errors after update

Note: I have removed Opsive/Shared and Opsive/UCC before updating Hey, I am currently having these issues after updating to the latest version of the asset. I don't believe I've followed the steps incorrectly, so I was wondering if anyone else knows what's up? Thanks in advance,
  11. S

[REQUEST] RPG Builder Integration

A bit of a necro but I'd love to see this as well. Unfortunately it seems both parties don't have enough time to manage the integration.
  12. S

Unable to get a speedpotion to work

Hey, I've tried a ton of things so the code may look a bit weird by now, but basically I've been trying to work on a speed potion. The speed potion would access its stats through the attributes and thus apply them to a method in the userstatemanager script. The code currently for the speed...
  13. S

Bow stopped working after updating FPC(ucc)

Oof, you're completely right. After the update I had to reconvert my item rules.. seems like I did it wrong there.. :oops: However, there is one issue remaining. For some reason it still gives me like 50+ arrows that maximizes my stack upon equipping the bow.
  14. S

Bow stopped working after updating FPC(ucc)

Showing off components on player object Showing off components on item prefab