Recent content by shirohige

1. S

Die and AStarAIAgentMovement abilities bug?

Ok, thank you.
  2. S

Die and AStarAIAgentMovement abilities bug?

Hi, I use the Die ability and AStarAIAgentMovement on an NPC. The Die ability works fine and the character goes into ragdoll mode, but it keeps moving with AStarAIAgentMovement still being active. I suppose I forgot to tick something somewhere?
  3. S

Disabling Lowering arms on Unequip.

I have been playing around with WaitForAnimation events and it disappeared, you're probably right. Edit: The arms still jump, but only AFTER the animation is completed, so that's why setting WaitForAnimation correctly fixes this.
  4. S

No, I separated the mesh in blender and used the same rig. The third person animations work fine, the first person stuff doesn't properly work because of the jumping that you can see in the video.
  5. S

Yes, but the lowering of the arms is no animation, it is part of the spring system and is layered on top of the animations. I should mention, the first person arms are rigged as humanoid: I offset them using the Position Offset Setting on the First Person Perspective Item component.
  6. S

Hello, I want to completely animate the equipping and unequipping. How do I disable the lowering of the arms? I went to FirstPersonPerspectiveItem and set Rotation Exit Offset to 0, but the arms jump back to their initial position (without applying the position offset) in the middle of the...
  7. S

URP causes error on material swapper.

Ok, the material error message was some debugger artifact. The first person arms where apparently invisible because didn't check the "Manual Swap" button on the Material Swapper.
  8. S

URP causes error on material swapper.

Hi, I'm using URP with the material swapper and it removes the material on my first person arms. The third person stuff works just fine. I got following error: Best regards
  9. S

Null reference when editing Item Category Attribute.

Ok, I reimported Opsive.Shared and it works but the Icons are still wrong... I suppose its because UCC and UIS have different Shared code.
  10. S

Null reference when editing Item Category Attribute.

Hi, I'm trying to follow the Video Creating a Database and Attributes and I get following appearence: If I press the Type Foldout to change it, nothing happens except this null ref:
  11. S

Missing Assembly Definition when using CharacterControllerSharedSource

Hi, I installed UCC, CharacterControllerSharedSource and then UIS and got hit with:
  12. S

Modified Interact Ability stops before ButtonUp

Hi, the first thing that I was missing was Button Down Continuous, thank you for the hint. The second thing was that I didn't properly set up the animation events: I noticed this when comparing it to the "Speed Change " ability which is a hold+release ability (and thus a good template).
  13. S

Modified Interact Ability stops before ButtonUp

I have interactions where you have to hold the button to keep it running, if you release it, it stops. My idea was to start an animation in DoInteract and stop it in AbilityStopped and set the StopType to ButtonUp. The problem is, that it stops directly after starting the animation. The lines...
  14. S

World Space Canvas not working reliable with Character Controller

No, as I said, the raycasting works fine when disabling the Camera Controller. I just noticed that I won't need the Camera Controller and the world space canvas at the same time, so as a workaround I'm going to disable the Camera Controller when I use the canvas. Indeed a weird one.