URP causes error on material swapper.

shirohige

Hi,

I'm using URP with the material swapper and it removes the material on my first person arms. The third person stuff works just fine.

I got following error:

Material 'InvisibleShadowCaster' with Shader 'Ultimate Character Controller/First Person Controller/Invisible Shadow Caster' doesn't have a color property '_Color'
UnityEngine.Material:get_color ()
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.FirstPersonController.Camera.MaterialSwapper:EnableThirdPersonMaterials (bool) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/FirstPersonController/Camera/MaterialSwapper.cs:437)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.FirstPersonController.Camera.MaterialSwapper:OnChangePerspectives (bool) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/FirstPersonController/Camera/MaterialSwapper.cs:247)
Opsive.Shared.Events.InvokableAction`1<bool>:Invoke (bool) (at Assets/Opsive/Shared/Events/InvokableAction.cs:89)
Opsive.Shared.Events.EventHandler:ExecuteEvent<bool> (object,string,bool) (at Assets/Opsive/Shared/Events/EventHandler.cs:388)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Camera.CameraController:SetViewType (System.Type,bool) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Camera/CameraController.cs:365)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Camera.CameraController:SetPerspective (bool,bool) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Camera/CameraController.cs:792)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Camera.CameraController:SetPerspective (bool) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Camera/CameraController.cs:780)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Camera.CameraController:TogglePerspective () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Camera/CameraController.cs:770)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Camera.CameraControllerHandler:Update () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Camera/CameraControllerHandler.cs:116)

Best regards

Ok, the material error message was some debugger artifact. The first person arms where apparently invisible because didn't check the "Manual Swap" button on the Material Swapper.