Recent content by sebasfreelance

1. S

OutputItemAmount?

Hello, How can I know if the weapon I have selected if its ammunition is at 0? I've seen the OutputItemAmount script that comes in the help, but it doesn't work for me, I'm using the 2.1 of Third Person Controller, but I think the manual is for version 2.2 or higher. Where can I see the...
  2. S

Compatibility?

ooooooooohhh shame, thanks for your reply :cry: Best regards
  3. S

Compatibility?

Hi, I am thinking of acquiring Swimming Pack, but I am using version 2.1 of Third Person Controller, I would like to know if the version I am using is compatible with the current version of the pack which is 1.1.2. Thank you! Best regards
  4. S

Camera Controller error

Everything works for me, I added the LookAt viewtype, and all arrangements.
  5. S

Camera Controller error

hahaha, I feel stupid;), I paid more attention to the other lines than the first one that indicated what I had to do, hahaha Thanks!
  6. S

Camera Controller error

Hi, can you help me? I'm killing the player through... var health = m_Character.GetComponent<Health>(); health.ImmediateDeath(); Everything works fine, the player dies and after a while it reappears randomly in SpawnPoints that I have on the map, until then perfect, but if I activate the...
  7. S

Canvas Render Mode?

Sorry, I could not answer before, thank you very much for your answer, it is very rare, I will see what you say, if I do not succeed, I do not touch the canvas Greetings.
  8. S

Canvas Render Mode?

Hi, my character rotates, he changed the camera in the demo and used the demo camera and Nolan looks down and left, in "Overlay" it he looks forward. I don't understand why he does that. thanks!
  9. S

Canvas Render Mode?

When changing the change from "Screen Space - Overlay" to "Screen Space - Camera" (I need for my inventory to be in this render mode), my character looks to the left, if the canvas has it in "Overlay" it looks at me forward, I don't understand what the lookat has to do with it. can you help me...
  10. S

third person camera in inventory?

Thank you very much for the advice, I had also thought about how you have commented, I complicate my life myself;)
  11. S

third person camera in inventory?

Hi!, I am trying to do a View Type for when I have my inventory open. I have looked in the help on ViewType, and I have tried all the ones that come in the asset, and none of them fit my needs. I have obtained one that was the character where I wanted, but when moving the mouse it rotated the...
  12. S

Select item?

Thank you very much, I will first try creating a new bow. see if I can get it to work On the other hand, the support you are giving is appreciated, one of the best I have come across.
  13. S

Select item?

Hi I have made it work well with my inventory, when you select a weapon from my inventory, it shows me and uses the weapon from your inventory, but I do not know why it does not work with the bow, it does not select it or it is not shown. I'm using inventory.PickupItemType(m_Revolver, m_Count...
  14. S

Select item?

ok, I know where to go more or less, I will continue watching this thank you very much for your help!
  15. S

Select item?

I didn't get anything with the help, so I wrote here asking for help. I used the scripts function but not me, in the equip script "Category index" I don't know what to put, like in the "Element set index" I'm using your example scene, the character has all the items, but I don't know how to...