OutputItemAmount?

sebasfreelance

Hello,

How can I know if the weapon I have selected if its ammunition is at 0?

I've seen the OutputItemAmount script that comes in the help, but it doesn't work for me, I'm using the 2.1 of Third Person Controller, but I think the manual is for version 2.2 or higher.

Where can I see the manual for version 2.1?
Or they can tell me how to correct the OutputItemAmount script so that it works for the version I'm using.

These are the errors I get.

error.JPG

Assets\Core\(Temporary)\Opsive\OutputItemAmount.cs(26,34): error CS1061: 'InventoryBase' does not contain a definition for 'GetActiveItem' and no accessible extension method 'GetActiveItem' accepting a first argument of type 'InventoryBase' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Core\(Temporary)\Opsive\OutputItemAmount.cs(29,60): error CS1061: 'InventoryBase' does not contain a definition for 'GetItemIdentifierAmount' and no accessible extension method 'GetItemIdentifierAmount' accepting a first argument of type 'InventoryBase' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Core\(Temporary)\Opsive\OutputItemAmount.cs(42,82): error CS1061: 'InventoryBase' does not contain a definition for 'GetItemIdentifierAmount' and no accessible extension method 'GetItemIdentifierAmount' accepting a first argument of type 'InventoryBase' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Thank you!
Best regards.