Recent content by Moonshine

1. M

Character Locomotion stuck when collider overlap.

I use navmesh agent and let them patrol to a same way point, they sometimes will get stuck along the way to the way points. Sometimes, my player-controllered character will also get stuck with NPC.
  2. M

Character Locomotion stuck when collider overlap.

As you can see in picture. I have two npcs patroling using Behavior Designer and UltimateCharacterLocomotion. Sometimes they get stuck forever. I checked the scene view and found out their colliders overlap together causing them stuck with each other. I traced the code and assumed some where...
  3. M

Ability OnDestroy() not functioning.

OK, Will this be fixed in the future update?
  4. M

Ability OnDestroy() not functioning.

Hello, I found out that the function OnDestroy() in every abilities has not been called when UltimateCharacterLocomotion being destroy. Is this a bug or did I miss something?
  5. M

ThrowableAction component has been set to disable after pick up frag grenade.

Thanks! It does fix the problem! Will this be officially fixed in the next update?
  6. M

ThrowableAction component has been set to disable after pick up frag grenade.

In Opsive's Demo scene, go to throwable area. Equip frag grenade and click right mouse button and you can see a visualize trajectory. But the trajectory disappear after pick up frag grenade using the pick up item next to the throwable demo area, eventhough the frag grenade is still equiped. When...
  7. M

Jitter on animated platform

Finally I made it work. 1. Updated to 2.3.5 2. Attached AnimatorUpdate to my animator. 3. Set animator update mode to Animate Physics. (I missed this one) However there's another problem It's pretty hard to walk around and jump on the animated platform while the elevator is moving up. It...
  8. M

It still happens after updating to 2.3.5 and has the AnimatorUpdate component on it.
  9. M

Hi, I'm trying to make the character stand in an elevator which is controlled by animator. But the camera jittered while the elevator was moving, it's similar to this question My current settings: - Character update: Fixed Update - Elevator animator update mode: Normal - UFPS v2.3.4 I've also...