Recent content by Mim

1. M

How to look at an object?

And where exactly is the target slot? I want characters to look at an object, not crosshair. "Movement type is set to Third Person Adventure. Camera view is set to Pseudo3D. "
  2. M

How to look at an object?

I want my character to look at any choosen transform (influencing head and neck). Before purchasing Third Person Controller I'd been using Final IK's look at. Movement type is set to Third Person Adventure. Camera view is set to Pseudo3D. How can I add this feature (using Final IK or...
  3. M

Ability Start Location not working

I'm not talking about the same case. If you want me to, I can also upload screenshots where angle doesn't work as it should.
  4. M

Hurray. Please have look at the rotation issue as well. Even if a trigger is entered, look direction is not working properly.
  5. M

1. Size of the box collider. 2. Size of the orange square, angle, and distance on Ability Start Location. You can see all the values by looking at the first screenshot I pasted in this thread.
  6. M

Yes. You can see for yourself. I only changed the green and orange boxes (and deleted other interactable objects from the scene): Nolan is currently at a position he should be able to interact. But he won't. If he leaves the boxes and returns, then he'll maybe. CanStartAbility returns...
  7. M

Hi. I mean it's working. But randomly. I copied Nolan's values for the opening door ability. The ability itself doesn't matter to me for now. I just want to be able to set the conditions under which it can start. I set interactable just like the documentation said. I want to start the ability...
  8. M

Switching abilities with delay

I put a condition in Locomotion script. This was the solution.
  9. M

Switching abilities with delay

Hi. I have a custom ability - "kneeling". Movement is disabled. Automatically, when the ability is stopped, my character can move again, but the animation of standing up isn't finished yet, so the character is sliding for a little time. How to delay the time when the movement ability is started?