Recent content by Michael6198

1. M

I can't fire my weapon after making an RPG style inventory from UltimateInventorySystem

This was in fact the solution. Specifically when playing in a top down game this option needs to be selected. The Gameplay Panel had RayCast Target enabled. Disabling this fixed the problem.
  2. M

I can't fire my weapon after making an RPG style inventory from UltimateInventorySystem

I have tried following the following videos but I could not figure out how to fire my weapons. This allowed me to fire but I could not get it to work as the RPG inventory. I ended up resetting from before I watched the second video and instead followed this video. I could not figure out...
  3. M

Hello, I am using both UCC and UIS and I can not shoot my weapon even though it is showing my ammo on the UI. I have tried many different things but I can still not solve this issue.
  4. M

Sample Scene not working, AgentNolan spinning in circles.

Someone on the Discord explained that I was missing scripts from the Behavior Designer Movement. Which makes sense but I think it is weird that the demo scene is missing that script.
  5. M

That fixed the spinning issue but I think the root issue was that many of the Behavior Tree Agent are missing some things. I could replace many but the final one I was missing was called Within Distance. Where do I find that script?
  6. M

When opening the UCC from the integration page (https://opsive.com/downloads/?pid=803) the demo scenes have the AI running in circles and I don't know how to fix it. This is a fresh install of a new project on Unity 2021.1.19f1 https://giphy.com/gifs/roTwPkOMbSLpTcNW2I
  7. M

New Top Down Project Only set to "First Person Movement Type Combat"

I created a new project and was searching as to why the character would not follow my mouse. It is locked in First Person Combat and does not allow me to change it.
  8. M

Character takes long exiting animation

Hello, Whenever I attack while standing still, it plays the root animation but the player gets stuck for a noticeable amount of time. What happens to be causing this? As you can see, immediately after attacking I try to walk and I am stuck for an awkward amount of time.
  9. M

How do you add new weapons with new walking animations?

I am trying to import some RPG Character Mecanim Animation Pack animations into Opsive but it gets very finicky. It has its own walking animations and I can't seem to change them without making it super weird. From the Animator I have copied the Movement, Aim Movement, and Aim Idle and switched...
  10. M

Can't Change Animations in Animator

Apparently switching to 2019.4.13f1 from version 2020.1.12f1 fixed this issue. The animator is a mess in the 2020 version.
  11. M

Can't Change Animations in Animator

I can't seem to modify 99% of the animations in the animator. I am trying to add my own weapon by copying and pasting the katana and changing it. I am using version 2020.1.12f1.
  12. M

Top Down Automatic Bow Animation Weird

I was wondering if there was a way to make the bow automatically shoot when pressing Left Click. I have it set so that it does in fact shoot automatically but it causes a weird animation where he aims super weirdly...
  13. M

Top Down When changing Forward Axis To Diagonal Character walks off center

I greatly appreciate your support. Honestly you guys have great customer support.
  14. M

Top Down When changing Forward Axis To Diagonal Character walks off center

Hello, When I have the Forward Axis set to something like (1, 0, 1) the character walks awkwardly off center. It only fixes when I have (1 3 1) which make the camera too low. In the previous post yours was set to (0, 0.5 1) which is the wrong 45 degrees I am referring to. I am talking about...