Top Down Automatic Bow Animation Weird

I was wondering if there was a way to make the bow automatically shoot when pressing Left Click. I have it set so that it does in fact shoot automatically but it causes a weird animation where he aims super weirdly.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/487791832852594698/776296783751413790/TrickShots.gif

I can't seem to find a fix for this and I have been fiddling with it. I am using the agility demo controller. The way I got the bow to shoot automatically was like this. I have the Use ability set to Button Down Continuous to get this to work but I think that will cause issues later.

One possible solution would make it so that when pressing Shoot it automatically makes it Aim. The Aim button makes it shoot normally, is there a way to make it where every time the bow is equipped and the player shoots it automatically plays the aim animation for it?

Ideally I could get a way for Fire Type Charge and Fire to work where it constantly shoots but I can't seem to make that play the animation all the way through.
1605243569157.png

Last edited: