Recent content by kingfabi28

1. K

AI Character not moving over any steps

I have checked this values, its unforunately not solving the problem
  2. K

Thanks for this thread, but unfortunately it doesn't solve the problem. The character is still not walking over the step. On normal terrain its working fine, but not in at the steps. When I create a usually character with navmeshagent all is working fine, so I assume my navmesh is working correct
  3. K

Hello, I am now trying to integrate the Ultimate Character Controller to my AI, but I am getting there in trouble with the AI movement. I am trying to use the NavMeshAgent for the movement using the setDestination function Is there comming any step, the character does not continue moving. What...
  4. K

UI not rendering correct

Thanks for the information, I forgot to setup it
  5. K

UI not rendering correct

Hello, I have a ui rendering problem. The UI is not rendering correct and the equiped weapons are also making problems when adding the ui. Regards Fabian Schobert
  6. K

Are the demo animations not compatible with mixamo/fuse characters

Hello, I am using a character, created in mixamo/fuse. Now I am trying to use the demo animations. The movement is working fine, but the weapon animations are incorrectly. Is there a solutions for that problem? Regards Fabian
  7. K

Character is looking to the right

I did find the error, it was caused by another character in my game. Thanks for your help
  8. K

If I create a new scene and use my character its working fine. Do you know what could be the trigger for that?
  9. K

If I remove my camera (generated using the setup menu/camera setup) the character is working fine.
  10. K

I did check the characterIK and found the value look at head weight that was set to 0.425. Now the head is looking straiht ahead, but if I aim with my weapon the weapon aims to the right.
  11. K

No my character isn‘t using a look source component and I am not using custom animations. If I use the demo character i am getting the same issue
  12. K

Hello, Can anyone give me an answer, why my character is looking to the right, instead of looking straight ahead Regards Fabian Schobert
  13. K

How to fit the camera to character size?

Good day, My Character has a x,y,z scale of 2.61. If I add the camera using the editor camera setup, the Camera will not fit to the character scale. Does somebody now how I can fix that? Regards Fabian Schobert