Recent content by IAMOLD

1. I

Ability won't work without respawning

So uhm i figured out the trouble, the two abilities were conflict with the fall ability. The fall ability were active by default because it was waiting for an animation to finish eventhough i don't have any animation assign to the ability. Turn off waiting for animation and put on a time code to...
  2. I

Updating Tactical AI to the new UFPS2

To whom still looking for answer i post the fix in the attachment file
  3. I

Ability won't work without respawning

Hi, i'm using UFPS 2 but the crouch(height change) and interact ability won't work for some reason eventhough i follow the tutorial on youtube to a tee (the moving platform tutorial). Curiously both of the abilities seem to work when i died and respawn Also, when i stand on the moving platform...
  4. I

So i found out this old video of the dev that shows how to use both the UFPS 1 and Tactical AI together (the original video on youtube is gone). And from the vid, UFPS deal damage to AI by sending out "damage(float)" via unity message. I just got the new UFPS2 recently and can't read code so i...
  5. I

so i spend some time studying the weapon shooter script and found that they have a similar "#if FIRST_PERSON_CONTROLLER .." so i change the error line with that line and no more error: #if FIRST_PERSON_CONTROLLER && FIRST_PERSON_CONTROLLER_SHOOTER...
  6. I

Error show upon importing Tactical AI into the project: Tactical AI\Csharp\Damage Scripts\HitBox.cs(33,13): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'ImpactEvent' does not exist in the namespace 'Opsive.UltimateCharacterController' (are you missing an assembly reference?) Sorry if the problem...
  7. I

Proper way to set up your own animation

I should have mentioned that I only have the 1st person hand animation, the rest is just stock UFPS2. And even though making the full body animation longer by changing its speed in the animator controller, the problem still persists ( yes i have done some crazy math with frame and frame rate to...
  8. I

Proper way to set up your own animation

So i created a first-person with full-body character and weapon like the video guide, and everything works fine. But when i try to create a second weapon with the same setup, use the same animator controller like the 1st gun ( is a copy of shotgun animator), the reload animation got a bugged...