Proper way to set up your own animation

IAMOLD

So i created a first-person with full-body character and weapon like the video guide, and everything works fine. But when i try to create a second weapon with the same setup, use the same animator controller like the 1st gun ( is a copy of shotgun animator), the reload animation got a bugged. The animation got cut off (not finish fast) while the reload sound still plays. I did replace all the animation in the animator and try to change all of the reload variables to the same time (4.2), disable all the "wait for animation" thingy, and the animation still got cut off while the reload sound play in the background. All of the guns are full reload, not single.

Sorry in advance if the problem is an easy fix since i can't find any tutorial on youtube that properly set up your own animation. The UFPS2 animation video only shows how parameter work with animation and not about setting things up

Did you also replace the full body reload animation? My guess is that the reload event on that animator is causing the reload, rather than the animation event. If you have Wait For Animation Event disabled you can test this by introducing a really long delay.

Did you also replace the full body reload animation? My guess is that the reload event on that animator is causing the reload, rather than the animation event. If you have Wait For Animation Event disabled you can test this by introducing a really long delay.
I should have mentioned that I only have the 1st person hand animation, the rest is just stock UFPS2. And even though making the full body animation longer by changing its speed in the animator controller, the problem still persists ( yes i have done some crazy math with frame and frame rate to get that speed number)
But the problem was not with the full-body animator, it was the animator that i use for the 1st person hand. So the gun with the problem is using an animator that is a copy of another gun, which is a copy of the base UFPS2 shotgun. And when i went in and make a newly fresh animator with all the same parameter and value like the 1st copy... and it just works

So i guess the solution is: " don't use a copy of the base UFPS2 animator controller" ?