Recent content by hazuki

1. H

Playmaker Action 'Get Item Identifier Amount' doesn't include loaded ammo

Hi, so, while that works it also presents another problem. I'm trying to have 3 Ammo types shared by any weapons but the problem is that as soon as a weapon has loaded some ammo into the clip it then that ammo becomes unavailable to the other weapons. Making the clip sizes -1 solves part of the...
  2. H

Thanks! There doesn't seem to be an action for it but I think I should be able to make one... so to get a true total for the player's ammo I'll need to get it from the player character's inventory and from each of the weapons the player is holding and total them up right?
  3. H

Hi, When using the Playmaker Action 'Get Item Identifier Amount' and getting the ammount of ammo a player has the value returned does not include the ammo that is loaded into the clip. So if I have a pistol with 6 ammo in the clip and 100 on the player the value returned is just 100. Is there a...
  4. H

Item Ability - Reload issue since upgrading to 2.2.2

Having taken all the item abilities off and put them back on it seems to have cured the issue. I'll let you know if any new weirdness happens
  5. H

These errors don't seem to follow any pattern. I think a lot of my character is messed up since upgrading, I may have to backtrack and try the upgrade again and see if it helps. I'll let you know how that goes!
  6. H

What also happens but is more rare is that the AIM item ability also gets stuck, this generates a ton of the following error: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.TryStopAbility...
  7. H

Still playtesting to try to find out what's happening by making small changes to the weapon's reload settings, now have an error, do you know what it means? ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].FindEntry (TKey key)...
  8. H

Since upgrading to 2.2.2 I am encountering an issue where the reload ability sometimes becomes stuck as active. The character can continue to shoot other weapons until the clip is empty then the character cannot reload them. I'm receiving no errors or warnings. It happens every playthrough...
  9. H

After upgrade to 2.2 Error: Unable to find a Equip Unequip ability with category id 1754500153

Ok I think I'm getting somewhere but have had to create another new item category and replace references to the old one with the new one then remove the old one. Fingers crossed this is working now! In case anyone misses it, if you're using any Playmaker actions that refernce the item category...
  10. H

After upgrade to 2.2 Error: Unable to find a Equip Unequip ability with category id 1754500153

I'm afraid that hasn't worked, I also tried changing the category ID to 1754500153 and that caused more errors.
  11. H

I'm unable to find StartEquipUnequip.OnStart to place the breakpoint. I can do this if you can help me through it a but more. The debug IDs look like this:
  12. H

Hi, After following the the tutorials on upgrading the process has been mostly successful however my character is not able to equip or unequip (events fired by playmaker). This message is received in the editor: Error: Unable to find a Equip Unequip ability with category id 1754500153...
  13. H

Speed Change Allow Equipped Items broken by Aim/Use

Been trying to get around this issue for a while but have had to come back and ask for help. I need to have the character unequip while sprinting. I have the character set up as follows: Allow Equipped Items Slot 0 and Slot 1 both OFF Immediate Unequip ON Reequip slots ON Speed Change is at the...
  14. H

Playmaker

Another action request: Get and set item inventory counts for items and consumable items. Is this possible or should I handle this a different way? Thanks.
  15. H

Playmaker

Would also be super useful for me too!