Recent content by harryben

1. H

Version 2.2 Released

Man, I really appreciate where UPS is going toward.. I remember how you used to need to use TPC with so many other plugins like inventory pro. All I wanted is a one stop solution that does what is necessary to build a game like vampire masquerade. and can be used as a template from the get go...
  2. H

Edy's Vehicle Physics

Hi justin, About to integrate car and get it to gta sa level. Need more tips on how not to fake characters(move to car door, play animation open car with ik. Drive.) The posture problem mentioned happened to me too.
  3. H

Questions Creating Items

Hi Some namings are really vague in UCC and are not addressed clearly in the tutorials. Could you please give more precise explanations on what these do? In Character Manager Item Panel: 1.When I am creating a First Person Item, what is the difference between First Person Base and Item Parent...
  4. H

Cinemachine Freelook makes Character jitter

I am planning to use Cinemachine Freelook to control 3rd person. The character walking animation becomes jittery and looks like it is trying to walk toward 2 forwards. character struggles to walk toward the correct forward that camera is pointing. Also how do I approach mixing CG and...
  5. H

Is it possible to control VR characters third person?

Hi Justin I am wondering how the third person VR character works. 1.How to set up a full character using VR setup. 2.Is it gonna be VR for Hand and Arm IK, and the rest of the body will be controlled by the animator like a normal UCC third person character? 3.Is it possible to have Vive...
  6. H

Can UCC network BD results over PUN?

Hi Justin, I am doing a multiplayer game, trying to use UCC and BD altogether. I am trying to figure out how to go about AI networking, since BD does not support Photon? Would it be possilbe for BD to network through a networked UCC AI Agent? Thanks!
  7. H

Opsive really needs a polished tutorial series

There should be a video to follow along, to get a very polished level. An example would be like this one( I am aware there was a UFPS tutorial by Unity, but it really doesn't leverage UCC and BD good enough.): Opsive solutions is able to do what Substance Suite by Allegorithmic, to Unity game...
  8. H

Will New INPUT and DOTS be supported in the future?

there is a video at Unite, showing that DOTS boosts performance x2250 times.. which is pretty insane. My opionion is that Opsive is definitely a more PC/Console/high eng mobile targeted asset. So performance is a big thing. And for a project as complex as UCC, it really needs to abstract...
  9. H

Will New INPUT and DOTS be supported in the future?

Hi, We are forced to move to UE4 because we really needed blueprints to abstract certain logics. AFAIK, Unity visual scripting will only work with DOTS projects. Will Opsive support be converted to DOTS so that we can use it with the latest Unity features? It might be a good idea, because...