Recent content by Emmanuel

1. E

Camera Movement stuck after enabling and disabling input with "OnEnableGameplayInput "

I did not make any modifications to this system. It is a multiplayer project using the pun addon. And it is a simple pause play setup. where I do EventHandler.ExecuteEvent(networkData.GetLocalPlayer().character, "OnEnableGameplayInput", false); to pause and...
  2. E

Trajectory doesnt get propagated to all players

You can use the default pun scene. Set up pick ups as usually. Attach trajectory to the runtime pickups, Give characters the pickup and drop abilities. Create a photon room, join with a different player. With two players in the scene/room. Pick up and item and then drop the item. The items drops...
  3. E

Trajectory doesnt get propagated to all players

With UCC v 2.3.4 and PUN addon v1.1.12, Trajectory doesnt get propagated to all players. Only works on local machine
  4. E

Camera Movement stuck after enabling and disabling input with "OnEnableGameplayInput "

So I just updated my plugin to the latest on the asset store and I am having issues where if I fire an event OnEnableGameplayInput to pause the character and camera when i send the corresponding to allow it. My camera rotation stops working. I have no idea why this is happening. The character...
  5. E

PUN 2 Multiplayer Addon

@Justin Any idea when it will be done. I want to know if it is worth telling my team to wait or we should try to get it to work ourselves. I see above you said something about this week. Want to know if thats still the case. Thanks
  6. E

PUN 2 Multiplayer Addon

Hello @Justin I wanted to buy the PUN addon from the Opsive store but it says its out of stock. Is there a reason why?
  7. E

Jerky Arm Movement with Bow

I know about the rotation of the character weapons being off. But I did not want to add fixing that in the video. But you can see the way the weapons quickly move with the player. The rotation of body,hand and head movement of the character is off and jerky...
  8. E

Character wont run, when pressing run button

They move normally. There is just no run at all.
  9. E

Yes, I have already been able to set up characters. They will run if i dont add weapons to it
  10. E

1. Character controller variant (Ultimate Character Controller, First Person Controller, etc). Ultimate character controller 2. Unity version (include which SRP, beta Unity versions aren't supported) Tried on both Unity 2019.1.1f and 2019.1.5f 3. Bug description Jerky movement when trying to Aim...
  11. E

I noticed the character in the thirdpersoncharactercontroller demo scene can not run. Also when I add weapons to a new characters created. It wont run. Is there some setting preventing this. And can you direct me to the documentation that talks about this or telling me the setting to make the...
  12. E

No, Other weapons aims are also off. I noticed that when it happens, I get this debug message in the console " Look rotation viewing vector is zero" coming from this line m_CharacterLocomotion.DeltaYawRotation =...
  13. E

This is weird, I just tried the demo scene and everything works well there. But when i tried to export the character to my own scene. It all goes haywire. Any idea what might be the issue. Because the same character that works well in the demoscene doesnt in my scene. I have hidden everything...
  14. E

Maybe you should try it will a path. I guess thats the problem. Also, I dont have access to the demo scene. I am using the third personal controller
  15. E

Hello, So i just finished setting up the bow, and everything works well. Except for the fact that moving the mouse up and down causes jerky movement of the arms of the player. it also exaggerates the movements when trying to aim. It only happens in the 2.D view type though. From what I have...