Recent content by DisaronnoDog

1. D

Cinemachine View Type Null Reference when changing / reloading scenes!

I have actually managed to avoid the problem for now by switching the view type to pseudo 3d rather than TP Cinemachine - This allows me to keep the functionality of Cinemachine to the extent that I need for my project while avoiding this error. I am going to say that the problem is 'solved' for...
  2. D

Nope, the Main Camera and the Cinemachine virtual cameras are all active in the scene upon launch, and all references are set inside the editor. I'm sure that this has only started to happen within the last few days, but I can't think of anything that may have caused it to occur... I think I...
  3. D

Hey, facing a particularly problematic issue at the moment... It seems that whenever I change scenes , or reload the current scene, the Virtual Camera property of the "Third Person Cinemachine" view type in the Camera Controller becomes null; as a result, the Kinematic Object Manager's camera...
  4. D

"Can't Call Animator.Update on inactive object"

Hey all Wondered if anyone knew an easy workaround for the console warning: "Can't call Animator.Update on inactive object"...? I am using a homebrew object pooling system to pool enemies, however, whenever an enemy is disabled, I am given this warning repeatedly in the console. I assumed that...
  5. D

Third Person visible item not active...

Yuuup, that was the problem, hadn't added a second EquipUnequip to the player/NPCs haha. Thanks for the help Andrew!
  6. D

Hey @Andrew, appreciate your response. I've been away for a few days, but I'm back and looking to see if your suggestions help. Sounds like the problem may be with regards to the EquipUnequip ability, I don't remember applying a separate ability for the other categories, and I'm thinking that is...
  7. D

I have added a new item (longsword) to my player character and to some NPCs. The item is in the correct slot, in its own item category (Right Hand Items), and is listed as part of both the player and the NPCs default loadout; at runtime, the longsword appears under "Current Inventory" for all...