Recent content by cangcloud

1. cangcloud

Grenades will not be thrown out

I have fed back this problem to Justin. I don't know if I have fixed this problem. I don't intend to use opsive controller to develop my game. There are too many problems. There are still problems with left-hand IK. The enemy AI's left-hand IK will fail inexplicably. I really can't stand these...
  2. cangcloud

There is a bug in creating the shield

It worked, and I hope that the problems I encountered in the next update will be fixed.
  3. cangcloud

I have sent an email to support@opsive.com, please check the email. The bugs I encountered and my project files are all in it, you can slowly research what went wrong.
  4. cangcloud

I will send you my project in its entirety, so that you can study it slowly. You can use the project and the video I recorded to study the code slowly. The project is a bit big and it takes some time to upload. After the upload is complete, I will send the link to You.
  5. cangcloud

I recorded the video and sent it to you. Didn't you watch the video I recorded? You can find it at the following link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R_7RGGlHceSjNzP4CdyIkpDszn0yWXw2/view?usp=sharing
  6. cangcloud

Regarding the issue that the rocket launcher can only fire one rocket, you can find it in the link below. The rocket launcher can only fire one rocket | Opsive https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-rocket-launcher-can-only-fire-one-rocket.6232/
  7. cangcloud

At first I thought it was a problem with my model, and then I recreated it with the shield model that comes with Opsive. I found that the shield I created with Opsive's shield model also had the same problem. I hope Justin can check the source code. , Smoke was not created when I created the...
  8. cangcloud

What I'm talking about is the scaling value. Any weapon can set the scaling value, but the shield is very strange... Its scaling value is the same no matter what you do. Take a closer look at my video of creating a shield. I didn't make any mistake. This problem exists in all shields that can be...
  9. cangcloud

Katana cannot adjust the position. The problem with the shield is that the zoom value cannot be changed. The zoom value of the shield is forcibly set to 5 and cannot be changed. You can watch the video I recorded. In the video, I recreated a new project. Importing TPC, creating players and...
  10. cangcloud

With the continuous update of the version, these problems may arise because you neglected to check the code.You should be more rigorous.
  11. cangcloud

I created Katana and the shield with the model that comes with Opsive.You can watch the video I recorded and follow the instructions. You will find that there is a problem with the code, but you didn't check it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G2_O30t6nMbqqFy6gBowgxOoEyygf7nL/view?usp=sharing...
  12. cangcloud

The weapon has no aiming point

VR add on, in the VR mode of the third person controller, the player's weapon has no aiming point, which makes me unable to aim at the enemy design. I think the third person VR add on should have aiming points. I hope these will be available in the next version. VR add on may be redesigned.
  13. cangcloud

I did as you said, but the shield can't be picked up. I don't know what caused this. I can only hope that the next version can fix these problems. The shield is very important for the game I'm developing. I need the shield.
  14. cangcloud

Swrod will not cause damage to AI

I saw it. No problem.
  15. cangcloud

Swrod will not cause damage to AI

I checked it. The settings are OK