Recent content by Bulleye

1. B

Is there an easy way for some auto-jumping

I love the manual jump, but some of the expected users are totally new to gaming and be be overwhelmed. But I need some steps, that are to high to movement. I increased the max step size of the character, but it is not enough. Plan B would be to add extra inbetween-steps. But I would prefer to...
  2. B

Pseudo3D to LookAt

After having a good nights sleep, I solved the issues. The camera is still moving a bit, but it feels okay and can be finetuned by the parameters. I added a invisible gameobject at the camera to provide the rotation with a simple LookAt-call. I love how it still smoothes all movements. In a...
  3. B

Pseudo3D to LookAt

I am not the kind of Vector3 or more person. I tried hard to understand, but am totally messed up. Hopefully somebody can help me please. My default camera ist the Pseudo3d and is anchored on the character, all well. Now I want to mark a target to view at without changing the position of the...
  4. B

The best way to implement click to move

I am also looking into Click to move. Is there an update on where on the roadmap it may be with 2.2.3 released?
  5. B

Setup Rideable Character Blitz

I find the horse sinking into the ground the most disturbing thing. Movement not working is the other but how can the horse change from standing to sinking.
  6. B

Setting Camera to Blitz triggers this error when trying to move. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.ThirdPersonController.Character.MovementTypes.Adventure.GetDeltaYawRotation (System.Single...
  7. B

I thought I am totally stupid but someone else had the exact same problem. Didn't get an answer in Discord, so I will repost it here: Hi everyone, I have difficulties setting up a rideable horse. I'm using the Blitz model and following this simple guide ...