Recent content by bento

1. B

Runtime item scale has different behavior after upgrade to 2.2.8

I'm working on project using Controller and character model with different scale than Unity, character use `cm` than `m`. It's working good on version 2.2.7. On item I have also different unit use `inch` such as Sword also working good on 2.2.7 even I have to set scale to 0.01 for x,y,z on...
  2. B

Body Attack Random Combo Stuck

Ok no problem. I continue explore the controller.
  3. B

@Justin I tested using demo from Third Person Controller 2.2.7 on fresh project in Unity 2019.4.17f1 and no other assets imported. Also I'm not modify anything on the demo. I saw the Body sub state machine already setup correctly, every animations have transitions to each other on UpperBody...
  4. B

@Andrew can you explain more explicit, what should I do to get random combo attack ? I'm just guessing what you mean is I should remove every transitions in animator for Body in Full Body layer between combo animations (substateindex), and let animator go to animation from `Any State` node ? Is...
  5. B

I add combo animation for body attack, and find out that sometimes it stuck. Then I observe demo scene, and find out sequence working, but random got stuck. Take a look here I'm not yet explore deeper, will do later. Is there any settings need to do before play ? If can give me clue which...
  6. B

Sword and Shield

Yes ItemSlot have ID of 1. Ok I’ll try to explore using normal pickup.
  7. B

How demo scene setup Runtime Items Pickup ?

Thanks @Andrew I checked again demo scene, so all items are set as "normal" items, but inventory is empty. So when character pickup new item, it just added the quantity to character's inventory. Visually in gameplay, the behavior very similar like "runtime" items since in youtube video we don't...
  8. B

Sword and Shield

Hi @Andrew I set this on character Item Set Manager, it still the shield go to right hand. These are the settings what I set on Runtime Shield and Runtime Shield Pickup prefab For sword, it working normally on the right hand. After I grab sword, shield will replace it on the right...
  9. B

How demo scene setup Runtime Items Pickup ?

Hi @Justin First : In this video you explain and what I learn is, this is the way to set melee weapon directly to player in editor. And in this video also explain when player do not have items at first time play, . But in demo I observe that all items already setup in Nolan "Items"...
  10. B

Sword and Shield

I can setup runtime pickup for sword and equipped on right hand. I try the same thing for shiled, and set Slot ID = 1 (left hand). I put on 2 different location for sword and shield. Pickup sword first or just go pickup shield, the shield always go to the right hand. How to make it equipped on...
  11. B

Master Audio

So, there is no masterAudio integration for person controller ?
  12. B

Replacing idle animation

I'm learning to replacing animation using TPC. Start from idle animation with random animations from mixamo using Gestures Pack, create new animator controller and setup Idle SubStateMachine and BlendTree following the animator controller from demo, and set each animations from Gestures Pack...