Recent content by AnAppGames

1. A

Spear throw mass to the front of the spearf

Okay i am not really too familiar with how to do that (i can script but i am not really too into projectile component) could you help me get started? :)
  2. A

Ive tried to add a Rigidbody but all of them become kinematic and freezer position when thrown i think its because of the Trajectory object :(
  3. A

How does that work with the Trajectory object component that needs to be on the gameobject
  4. A

I have a spear that looks like this: Now when you throw a spear you typically add more force to the front of the spear so that it goes up and goes front downwards However i am not quite sure how to do this with the Throwable Item option. it seems that i can only add mass to the pivot of the...
  5. A

Melee Combo + Rootmotion problem

This does happen in a new project would you like me to send you a project where this happens in? :)
  6. A

Hello Andrew. Yes all the animation use the same animation events as the sword animations
  7. A

Hey i have a bit of a problem with the Melee Attack functions of the controller i am hoping that someone can help with here is my setup: , Which results in the following animator: I experience that if i press the attack and just spam them the animator gets stuck with the following parameters...
  8. A

Performance improver

i actually thought i would update the thread soon but in general we use a sort of LOD to minimize the use of the character controller. Also the AI that i use is an asset i will publish later this year :) Then i use the camera to check which agents to display and which to "hide". I will make a...
  9. A

Performance improver

So a small update here is an image showing 200 units Now this method of performance does have a draw back. it doesnt work with huge crowds where you can see all of the units at VERY close distance However if we have all of the units from an above view here are the results: So from far...
  10. A

Performance improver

So i didnt really know where to post this so if this is the wrong place then i am sorry! I have created a performance improver that improves performance A LOT this is for those of you who needs a lot of agents all around the screen. I posted this in the discord but i didnt want it to get lost...