Melee Combo + Rootmotion problem

AnAppGames

Hey i have a bit of a problem with the Melee Attack functions of the controller i am hoping that someone can help with here is my setup:

1616717231683.png,

Which results in the following animator:
1616717268966.png
I experience that if i press the attack and just spam them the animator gets stuck with the following parameters:
1616717281961.png
Also even though I've set root motion my abilities doesn't really use root motion which is another error I've found.

Can anyone help?

Have you set up the animation events for your attack animations? You can use the demo's animations as a comparison to see the events you should be using

Have you set up the animation events for your attack animations? You can use the demo's animations as a comparison to see the events you should be using
Hello Andrew. Yes all the animation use the same animation events as the sword animations

These type of errors are tough to debug without being able to play it so if you can reproduce the issue within a fresh project we can take a look at it. Beyond that it looks like it's not transitioning when Slot0ItemStateIndex is 2 and the substate is 2. Make sure this is these are the parameters that you'd expect to be set at that time and if they are then double check your transitions. You are likely missing one from the current state to the next state with these parameters.

I'd compare your animations and animator controller setup carefully with the demo scene, but if you're still unable to find the discrepancy you can DM me the project and I can take a quick look.