Recent content by AlexxFree

1. A

Ignore collisions between enemies

What needs to be configured in layers and where. So that the enemies ignored collisions between themselves?
  2. A

how save/load BehaviorSource json in Playmode

Plase add call standad interface UnityEngine.ISerializationCallbackReceiver by serialize/deserialize BehaviorSource is to expand the data serialization, in variables, tasks and any objects i am use runtime source add to BinaryDeserialization.LoadFields to end if (obj is...
  3. A

solved https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/feature-request-add-call-unityengine-iserializationcallbackreceiver.2587/
  4. A

To save the state of the game to a file, you need to save / load the state of the behavior tree and its variables, how to do it? (not work in play mode) public class TestBehaviorTreeSerialize : MonoBehaviour { public string Json; public BehaviorTree behaviorTree; private void...
  5. A

Ragdoll save/load ?

To use this functionality, I added a flag and an event to CharacterLocomotion public bool IsBonesSmooth { get { return m_isBonesSmooth; } set { if (m_isBonesSmooth != value) { m_isBonesSmooth = value; OnBonesSmothChangedEvent(); }...
  6. A

Ragdoll save/load ?

Thank you, that was the point.
  7. A

Ragdoll save/load ?

How to load a ragdoll into the correct state? I check the work like that. I start the scene frame by frame. 1) activate the ragdoll and save it 2) simulate a drop a few frames ahead 3) load the saved state of the ragdoll all colliders for some reason in the wrong places public...
  8. A

ThirdPerson ViewType warp to last anchor point

- As far as I understand, the camera is attached to the vector of a look at the character. That is, for example, we look at the back, so the camera "attached" to the back. We turn the character face. The camera does not move, but the camera mount point is still on the character’s back. When we...
  9. A

especially does not affect. if you bring them up the hierarchy, this will not change the situation
  10. A

Yes Adventure View Type I attached the package so that it can be reproduced 1) scene AdventureCameraTest.unity 2) object in scene TestCameraByPlatformRotate 3) after scene started, do not move character 4) just put the camera in a comfortable position, for example, behind the character’s back 5)...
  11. A

Camera ThirdPersonAdventure at 30 seconds. I turn the character towards the camera Next, I start the rotation of the platform by 180 degrees, there is a sharp flight
  12. A

Hi. The character stands on a platform that can rotate. As can be seen on (screen 1), the camera looks at the back of the character. We start the rotation of the platform, the camera turned with the character, also looks at his back, good . Now turn the character facing the camera (wasd) and...
  13. A

How to calculate the force for character’s jump into place

Decided to move the character using the "platform" turn off the flags at the beginning of the movement m_CharacterLocomotion.UseGravity = false; m_CharacterLocomotion.AllowVerticalCollisionDetection = false; AllowVerticalCollisionDetection it is necessary to turn off so that there is no...
  14. A

Another variant in fact, there is an object that moves along the desired path. I try to attach it CharacterLocomotion.SetPlatform(JumpHandler.transform); but CharacterLocomotion moves only horizontally (apparently this is somehow connected with the cast of the ground) is there any way to move...
  15. A

The jump ability use constant Force = 0.22 we calculated _velocity from Trajectory in FixedUpdate we do Trajectory step and change velocity. How to calculate Force from _velocity on Trajectory step?