why is my shield like this?

Reza

I want to make dual items such as shield&sword so I try them first to understand, but instead get results like this where do I miss? is there a tutorial for dual items like shield&sword?

The demo scene contains a sword and shield that can be "dual wielded", as well as dual pistols - maybe take a look at those.

Though it looks like you may need to simply adjust the positioning of the shield in first person. This video contains a demonstration of that (from around 9 minutes onwards):

that's not what I mean if you look carefully, you can see the small hand and not in position. I know that it's about setting the position of items

1594982690995.png

and I see when the left arm is active the mesh from the other hand will be inactive where I can do this

Based on the screenshot it doesn't look like your shield visible item is parented to the correct object. The setup for dual wielding is similar to a single item setup so I would first try to get it working with just the single item and then you can later adjust the item set to have dual wielding.

can anyone help me? I'm stuck with this problem, I don't know why the character's arm is like that

Your shield looks parented correctly based on the hierarchy. If you compare your character to do the demo scene character do you notice any differences?

At runtime why does the sword stay static when the hand moves? Does it change local positions?

I don't see the difference, so I'm confused, for the sword I don't think there's a problem because when I use shield, it's already a bug like that

I have found the problem where for the case yesterday. now only disable the mesh problem when changing arms. where can I find the settings for this

1595139921045.png