Weapons will not unequip during agility action

timfrench

Sorry. I've gone over every part of the setup. Matched everything in the Nolan demo for agility. I can hang not issue, but the player will not unequip before starting hang. I've added the immediate unequip state in Hang. Even added an Hang state in unequip to immediately unequip. No change. The only thing different is in the EquipUnequip state name I use in the EquipUnequip so the IK of the non dominate hand can be set to zero when the player unequips. I removed this and tested again. still will not unequip. I'm attaching the player setting. Also tested this on the vault agility. Will not unequip.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 1.30.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 1.30.01 PM.png
    100 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 1.43.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 1.43.09 PM.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 6
It doesn't look like you have the Item Equip Verifier. This ability does the unequip.

Hi Justin, I'm having the same issue however my character does have the Item Equip Verifier added to its abilities. I have 'Immediately Unequip and Reequip Slots both checked in the Speed Change ability and in a generic ability but the characters items always stay equipped. Do you have any ideas what might be causing it to not work? Thanks.

Looking into this further what is actually happening is when the Speed Change or Generic Ability are active the character is equipping a weapon in slot 9. I've looked through all the settings for the weapon and can't see any difference between it and the other weapons, if I that weapon to 0 in the character's inventory then the desired effect happens. Do you have any suggestions as to what is happening? Thanks