Version 3.0.15 Released

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
The link below has information on the latest version of the character controller.

This update has been released on the Opsive Store. I will edit this post when it has been released on the Asset Store.

Last edited:
Hey, the update is live on UAS.

I had a problem to build the project, easily solved by removing the namespace reference in the metioned script.

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\Traits\Health.cs(25,23): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'VersionControl' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I had a problem to build the project, easily solved by removing the namespace reference in the metioned script.
My guess (maybe wrong) is the damned new AI helper in vs lol it been doing this to me ALOT while I work on my assets! I will get around to adjusting it sometime lol but yeah it just adds usings like a mf. All you gotta do is type something it 'thinks' you may need that using for, then greys it out as its unused haha gee AI is just so great.... NOT.

Thanks for the heads up - I've removed that reference and the update is live under the same version.